02-05-2014, 10:17 AM #1
CBauer
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ..............
Last edited by CBauer ; 02-05-2014 at 09:24 PM.
02-05-2014, 10:43 AM #2
Hello I'm highly confuse with this tutorial and your grammar. Please get and education because i highly doubt you have one. By the way your just making a new account, this is known already and the word is cid not coid. Thanks and have a grammar Filled day.

The Friendly Grammar Spy

The following user thanked hacking247 for this useful post:

MEGANO5
02-05-2014, 10:46 AM #3
ahosli
I am error
agreed ^ Smile
02-05-2014, 10:49 AM #4
Mugen904
-Bosna u Srcu-
Originally posted by hacking247 View Post
Hello I'm highly confuse with this tutorial and your grammar. Please get and education because i highly doubt you have one. By the way your just making a new account, this is known already and the word is cid not coid. Thanks and have a grammar Filled day.

The Friendly Grammar Spy

Originally posted by ahosli View Post
agreed ^ Smile

He probably don't speak English, take it easy guys.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mugen904 for this useful post:

xTc, Sir Zee
02-05-2014, 01:43 PM #5
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]

The Friendly Grammar Spy

Well if you really wanted to be grammatically correct, you would put upper case I's when they are standing alone. Have a good day.

The Not So Friendly Grammar Spy.
02-05-2014, 01:44 PM #6
xTc
[MOVE]Hello[/MOVE]
Originally posted by Mugen904 View Post
He probably don't speak English, take it easy guys.

Don't worry, He is also not grammatically correct.

The following user thanked xTc for this useful post:

Mugen904
02-05-2014, 01:56 PM #7
I believe that this guide is only to unban your console. not the account from the server ghost.
02-05-2014, 01:56 PM #8
ErasedDev
Climbing up the ladder

The Friendly Grammar Spy
"I don't get you in this part " please get and education " reversed whatever you were trying to say to yourself and he might understand you lol

The following user thanked ErasedDev for this useful post:

xTc
02-05-2014, 02:01 PM #9
Originally posted by CBauer View Post
He guys,

install psnpatch 2.20. ,edit with notepad the psnpacth.cfg , he show you psid and coid in 000000000000000!
change it in the first 8 numbers.for me only two numbers.load the file to your usb stick ,run psn patch and change your psid and coid. run psn patch after with press x. create a new acc and enjoy after console ban playing online.still works for me but the other acc are still banned :(

only for people they have a CiD bann
this tutorial is not for the gosts online server

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo