02-14-2014, 06:33 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody today I encounted a problem with the tools that Im using, I use br0wniez tool and the tool by M.alshammary. And both dont work when I type in text for client 5 for a example and nothing shows up. I have tried putting the RPC file in the folder with the tools and that only worked once with br0wniez tool.

So what should I do to fix this guys Im a little bit lost here :P

Thanks for any help!
Last edited by Lulle2000 ; 02-14-2014 at 06:35 PM.
02-14-2014, 09:46 PM #2
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
I'm co-creator of the tool by brOwniiez and Siiyyahh. At the moment the "Type Writer" function is disabled because we don't have the hud element offset. But if you want to have a message pop up in game just go to the "DVARS" tab and you will see a feature named "Send Message" put your message in the textbox beside it and click either Middle Screen or killfeed and hit Send. You can also use color code like ^2 for green. So lets say you wanted a green message saying XP LOBBY! You would put ^2XP LOBBY!
Btw not sure if you have downloaded the newest update of the tool, it has a lot of new features that you might like.
You must login or register to view this content.
02-15-2014, 02:05 PM #3
Originally posted by RatchetBooty View Post
I'm co-creator of the tool by brOwniiez and Siiyyahh. At the moment the "Type Writer" function is disabled because we don't have the hud element offset. But if you want to have a message pop up in game just go to the "DVARS" tab and you will see a feature named "Send Message" put your message in the textbox beside it and click either Middle Screen or killfeed and hit Send. You can also use color code like ^2 for green. So lets say you wanted a green message saying XP LOBBY! You would put ^2XP LOBBY!
Btw not sure if you have downloaded the newest update of the tool, it has a lot of new features that you might like.
You must login or register to view this content.

I tried that but nothing popped up on the screen?
02-15-2014, 03:22 PM #4
RatchetBooty
Former Staff
Originally posted by Lulle2000 View Post
I tried that but nothing popped up on the screen?

Oh ya, we haven't updated that yet. Because in the next update the message will pop up for all clients. Here there is a little numericupdown thing with the number 0, that number 0 is the client number. So send the message to all clients by increasing the value of the numericupdown up to 11 and clicking send each time :p
Next update it will be for all clients in the click of a button.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo