Post: Good ghost RTM tool and Safeway to use non host mods
06-17-2014, 11:26 AM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What is the best and safest RTM tool out here for ghost? I just want to use redbox and no recoil. Haven't played ghost in a couple of months since first ban wave. Now I want to be updated. Before I used to use mangos but I want to make sure what's a good tool out there and the steps on running the tool on or before you sign in and etc. Like what tool do you use, what eboot. The procedure, steps on using the tool. Like of you have to turn on psn ninja and etc. Any help would be appreciated.
06-18-2014, 03:49 AM #2
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by xX View Post
What is the best and safest RTM tool out here for ghost? I just want to use redbox and no recoil. Haven't played ghost in a couple of months since first ban wave. Now I want to be updated. Before I used to use mangos but I want to make sure what's a good tool out there and the steps on running the tool on or before you sign in and etc. Like what tool do you use, what eboot. The procedure, steps on using the tool. Like of you have to turn on psn ninja and etc. Any help would be appreciated.

Link:You must login or register to view this content.

all you half to do is load up ghosts offline with a working cid than just connect and attach at multiplayer screen then u click play online then wait for it to connect to online servers and fetch ur profile than last but not least you click anti-ban and you can mod all you want no-ban.
dont for get to leave a thank

The following user thanked Moneybird1 for this useful post:

KilikaDenn13
07-02-2014, 07:54 PM #3
I have been using ImSooCools tool...has always worked for me Anti-Ban and has all the basic main NON-Host mods and also stat editor and unlock all

I use PSN Patch to spoof my CID and PSID and disable CFW
then i use the 1st 3 options on PSNinja

Then i sign into ghosts and then when at the main screen once you hit play online and fetches your profile you connect and attach the tool and then ANTI-BAN for before anything else.
Last edited by KilikaDenn13 ; 07-02-2014 at 07:56 PM.
07-04-2014, 04:22 AM #4
Fo6y
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by KilikaDenn13 View Post
I have been using ImSooCools tool...has always worked for me Anti-Ban and has all the basic main NON-Host mods and also stat editor and unlock all

I use PSN Patch to spoof my CID and PSID and disable CFW
then i use the 1st 3 options on PSNinja

Then i sign into ghosts and then when at the main screen once you hit play online and fetches your profile you connect and attach the tool and then ANTI-BAN for before anything else.

could u help me out real quick add my skype: cultrap
12-02-2015, 12:23 AM #5
Any usb redbox for ghost?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo