08-21-2015, 07:57 PM #1
Convive
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have a question im using BISON cod ghost RTM tool do recoverys and ive done alot and a few have reported it going to 11th on accident how is the proper way to do it and a tool? please help and link me a tool on ngu not a mediafire link or mega please!
08-22-2015, 05:34 AM #2
Sammmmmy
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Zaroff View Post
So i have a question im using BISON cod ghost RTM tool do recoverys and ive done alot and a few have reported it going to 11th on accident how is the proper way to do it and a tool? please help and link me a tool on ngu not a mediafire link or mega please!

Theres 2 ways why this would happen,

#1 (need to know) You need to go into a game straight after doing stats, get a kill & a death, as soon as you have done that the prestige will change to 11, so just back out of the game, set it back to 10, then go back and get a kill & death and it'll be fine.

#2 (most common), The user has changed his soldier, you'll need to let your customers know that they can not change the "Soldier" and need to leave it on which ever soldier the recovery was done on. As i said if they change their soldier it'll go straight to prestige 11 after a kill.

Hope this helped Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Sammmmmy for this useful post:

Convive, TrillBrown
08-24-2015, 05:06 AM #3
TrillBrown
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Sammmy. View Post

#1 (need to know) You need to go into a game straight after doing stats, get a kill & a death, as soon as you have done that the prestige will change to 11, so just back out of the game, set it back to 10, then go back and get a kill & death and it'll be fine.

#2 (most common), The user has changed his soldier, you'll need to let your customers know that they can not change the "Soldier" and need to leave it on which ever soldier the recovery was done on. As i said if they change their soldier it'll go straight to prestige 11 after a kill.

Hope this helped Smile

Thx I always wondered
08-25-2015, 12:39 AM #4
Convive
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Sammmy. View Post

Hope this helped Smile

Thank you i was wonger how and i was doing it this way and it worked for some peopel and some people wer dumb and changed even thoguh i said not to and it swited and they asked for a refund and yah well thanks!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo