08-28-2015, 02:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am a trickshotter and when I use Ghost Eternity menu I use it online on reinforce (so I can hit trickshots) the only problem is, is that with the menu you can spawn bots, but If someone connects to the game, it replaces the bot. And this happens 90% of the time that I go online into a game. Since the Eternity Menu has a console command option, I can enter dvars and shit, so I was wondering if there was a dvar / whatever to lock the game down like anti join? or like to set a password on the game so no one will join?

I tried g_password "password here"
password 1

etc. when I do this, it works, but when someone connects to the game it freezes my ps3. I tried looking at the ghost dvars pastebin but had no luck trying to find how to make people stop joining without freezing my ps3. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.
09-03-2015, 07:54 PM #2
Default Avatar
Thomas
Originally posted by Mw2TTGHoster View Post
I am a trickshotter and when I use Ghost Eternity menu I use it online on reinforce (so I can hit trickshots) the only problem is, is that with the menu you can spawn bots, but If someone connects to the game, it replaces the bot. And this happens 90% of the time that I go online into a game. Since the Eternity Menu has a console command option, I can enter dvars and shit, so I was wondering if there was a dvar / whatever to lock the game down like anti join? or like to set a password on the game so no one will join?

I tried g_password "password here"
password 1

etc. when I do this, it works, but when someone connects to the game it freezes my ps3. I tried looking at the ghost dvars pastebin but had no luck trying to find how to make people stop joining without freezing my ps3. If anyone can help me out I would appreciate it.

I'll look into it for you mate
09-18-2015, 08:43 AM #3
MrMoan
Big Daddy
trickshotter..........how sad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo