07-25-2017, 10:04 PM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone make me an EBOOT compatible with paradox with all available non hosts except wallhack, glow players and red boxes. So basically super steady aim, no recoil, Advanced UAV, and whatever other non host mods but that's compatible with paradox. Or if there's a Ghosts eboot builder with sprx that somebody can point me out to I'll appreciate it. Thanks guys. I asked Luckeyy but I know he's busy. Thanks in advanced.
08-22-2017, 05:46 PM #11
dainfamous
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.
Correct, Whatever the sprx plugin is for that eboot always rename your current sprx to call it in the eboot online

I renamed "Frost_Engine.sprx" to "CE_Ghosts.sprx" but it is not working. Am i doing something wrong or it is not compatible with frost engine ? Another thing, i dont like the red boxes in the eboots, is there any anti-ban eboot without red boxes ? (uav, steady aim, no recoil are good but i dont like the red boxes)
08-22-2017, 05:48 PM #12
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by dainfamous View Post
I renamed "Frost_Engine.sprx" to "CE_Ghosts.sprx" but it is not working. Am i doing something wrong or it is not compatible with frost engine ? Another thing, i dont like the red boxes in the eboots, is there any anti-ban eboot without red boxes ? (uav, steady aim, no recoil are good but i dont like the red boxes)

There are plenty of eboots in the ghosts section or you can edit your edboot to your preference. I dont know why frost engine is not working cause i don't use it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo