07-25-2017, 10:04 PM #1
iDon
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can anyone make me an EBOOT compatible with paradox with all available non hosts except wallhack, glow players and red boxes. So basically super steady aim, no recoil, Advanced UAV, and whatever other non host mods but that's compatible with paradox. Or if there's a Ghosts eboot builder with sprx that somebody can point me out to I'll appreciate it. Thanks guys. I asked Luckeyy but I know he's busy. Thanks in advanced.
07-27-2017, 04:10 AM #2
iDon
I’m too L33T
Anyone ?
07-27-2017, 04:12 AM #3
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Can anyone make me an EBOOT compatible with paradox with all available non hosts except wallhack, glow players and red boxes. So basically super steady aim, no recoil, Advanced UAV, and whatever other non host mods but that's compatible with paradox. Or if there's a Ghosts eboot builder with sprx that somebody can point me out to I'll appreciate it. Thanks guys. I asked Luckeyy but I know he's busy. Thanks in advanced.

I'll make it for you tomorrow.

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

iDon
07-27-2017, 12:08 PM #4
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dr.
I'll make it for you tomorrow.

Thank you
07-27-2017, 12:22 PM #5
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
I can try and make it aswell if you can't Luckeyy
07-27-2017, 12:27 PM #6
Calculus
[MOVE]Welcome to NGU![/MOVE]
All I need to know is whether you want it debugged or not and also what sprx name you want it to call
07-27-2017, 09:09 PM #7
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by iDon View Post
Can anyone make me an EBOOT compatible with paradox with all available non hosts except wallhack, glow players and red boxes. So basically super steady aim, no recoil, Advanced UAV, and whatever other non host mods but that's compatible with paradox. Or if there's a Ghosts eboot builder with sprx that somebody can point me out to I'll appreciate it. Thanks guys. I asked Luckeyy but I know he's busy. Thanks in advanced.

Here is your requested You must login or register to view this content.SPRX plugin " CE_Ghosts.sprx "

The following user thanked Father Luckeyy for this useful post:

iDon
08-03-2017, 03:56 AM #8
iDon
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Dr.
Here is your requested You must login or register to view this content.SPRX plugin " CE_Ghosts.sprx "

TY, gonna try it now
08-22-2017, 05:19 PM #9
dainfamous
Save Point
Originally posted by Dr.

Hey Luckeyy, is this eboot safe and still working ? I want to use it with "Frost_Engine.sprx", so should i rename it to " CE_Ghosts.sprx " ?
08-22-2017, 05:20 PM #10
Father Luckeyy
Originally posted by dainfamous View Post
Hey Luckeyy, is this eboot safe and still working ? I want to use it with "Frost_Engine.sprx", so should i rename it to " CE_Ghosts.sprx " ?

Correct, Whatever the sprx plugin is for that eboot always rename your current sprx to call it in the eboot online

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo