Post: i have two questions for BO2 and COD GHOST! please help
01-24-2018, 01:16 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ok first off my COD ghost freezes when I'm in multiplayer as soon as I join a game, Like legit as soon as it says joining server at the top right, I get instant freeze

Also with BO2 while I'm playing sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't but what pisses me off the most is almost EVERYTIME I crash during the game or after the game is over.. Does anyone know how to fix this? please tell me
01-27-2018, 12:38 AM #2
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by jamestorron View Post
ok first off my COD ghost freezes when I'm in multiplayer as soon as I join a game, Like legit as soon as it says joining server at the top right, I get instant freeze

Also with BO2 while I'm playing sometimes it loads and sometimes it doesn't but what pisses me off the most is almost EVERYTIME I crash during the game or after the game is over.. Does anyone know how to fix this? please tell me

are you using a modded eboot thats currupted or something? What kinda version is your game torrent or disc?
01-31-2018, 08:31 AM #3
Sorry been gone and Yes I had a torrent of COD ghost, With my BO2 it never worked so I just downloaded it
02-20-2018, 01:20 AM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by jamestorron View Post
Sorry been gone and Yes I had a torrent of COD ghost, With my BO2 it never worked so I just downloaded it

Sorry for the late reply you never quoted me. Try deleting the game and re installing everything then update the game after then change your eboot to antiban eboot

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo