Post: 1.14 ImSooCool and ErasedDev's Tool /Non Host Menu w/ WORKING ANTIBAN
05-07-2014, 09:08 AM #1
ImSooCool
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [DON'T LINK OR INDEX MY TOOL ON ANY OTHER WEBSITE (except Portal) AS I AIN'T GONNA UPDATE IT THEN]

Hey guys,
I just wanted to post this as Erased was kinda busy. So here this is the updated version of mine and his tool with WORKING ANTIBAN for Ghosts and BO2 and it also has links to eboots in the Extras tab.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.
VirusScan : You must login or register to view this content.

Screencaps:
You must login or register to view this content.

I personally tested it and did unlock all and played with it, and i didnt get banned so here now, you guys can also play without any bans. Smile

Video on how to now get banned :

Steps On How to use it on Ghosts :
1. Have a Working ID, Patch it using any cid changer tool i use ControlConsole or i just put the id in the iTA Manager.
2. Load up Ghosts with the debugged eboot listed in the EXTRAS tab in the tool itself.
3. Goto the Multiplayer screen, click Play Online. Then its gonna say connecting to Online services and gonna fetch your profile.
4. NOW click on Antiban checkbox in the tool.
5. BOOM! now you can turn on any non host mod, and use unlock all or any other tool Happy.

UPDATE : 1.0.0.14 Fixed for Ghosts 1.14 Update With Working Antiban

MESSAGE TO NOOBS OUT THERE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH CCAPI : Please upgrade to CCAPI v2.50 Thanks

ACTIVISION and INFINITYWARD GETTING MAD Drack You must login or register to view this content.

Wanna see my livestream goto : You must login or register to view this content. or add me on psn : TrollingYouBumm if you wanna play ghosts together

I LOVE OTHER HACKERS WHO JOIN ME TALK SHIT AND GET SMACKED hahahahaha

PROPS TO oWar CLAN WHICH SUCKS DICK AND LOST LMAO
Last edited by ImSooCool ; 08-02-2014 at 12:35 AM.

The following 103 users say thank you to ImSooCool for this useful post:

-SuperMan, -VIRUS-, ::iAmDemoN::, DIRTY SMASHER, 6775, A Friend, A_Gen_Fiasco, Aвσνє, RawDog2002, Alexis-cs, awesometuts, Bella., BGPHDModZz, bhoot-iq, BISOON, BKG98, Black_ice, boris1999, BroIDontMod, BVBdede, Calyx, Carti, Cataclypse+, Chadinator, checkpoint209, clark1226, CodJumper:, Creepzoid 0___0, Cyb3r, d4n1ls0n, dazemerson1972, DBZMichi, ErasedDev, dynamiccs, EquakeCSharp, Frank Ryan, Franky, Ghozt007, HaTeRM4NR33T, HBRXIII, JLM, iBullet1, iifire, imax_pro, iridium7890, iRoyal // MoDz, ISB_Computers75, iStonerHQ, iTпDM, iTz-GodModz_, justinster, jwm614, kalden746, kash59, killscott, Lana_DeL_ReY☆, LaughTracks, Loxy, M33-_-Firmware, M3G4TR0N, maddog19961998, mamaslilthug, Mango_Knife, Marco_Legend, markies, Maty360414, mczero_, MilkShakeModz, MODZ4FUN420, Mr.BL2cK, NFFB, NGU Whale, NoOneIsSafe, OhItsIyuRi, Darth Saul, QsK_BlurZz, RM|T Lerks, rocketforce, rodrigovidal, saeed19971, Sammmmmy, shytgdead_ultim, SONYS✮NIGHTMARE, Super Spikes2, Tayfun187, tenerifekid3, Terrorize 420, That1Guy24, The-KozMic-Modz, TheDude72, TheUnknown21, THOT BREAKER, TrailMix, TwistedModzV3, wajdi9, Wild., xKrazy SicknesS, xKtF and 3 other users.
05-07-2014, 09:23 AM #2
Marco_Legend
Error… Cat invasion!
Nice job man

Great tool!!
Last edited by Marco_Legend ; 05-07-2014 at 09:26 AM.
05-07-2014, 09:37 AM #3
motoX
Bounty hunter
unlikely...but never say never i guess...
05-07-2014, 09:48 AM #4
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by motoX View Post
unlikely...but never say never i guess...

ISC is good peoples

The following user thanked iBullet1 for this useful post:

A Friend
05-07-2014, 10:20 AM #5
Do I load Anti-ban before signing in
05-07-2014, 12:00 PM #6
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by imMehzi View Post
Do I load Anti-ban before signing in

Ofcourse!
Originally posted by ImSooCool View Post
Hey guys,
I just wanted to post this as Erased was kinda busy. So here this is the updated version of mine and his tool with WORKING ANTIBAN for Ghosts and BO2 and it also has links to eboots in the Extras tab.

Screencaps:

I personally tested it and did unlock all and played with it, and i didnt get banned so here now, you guys can also play without any bans. Smile

I must admit, nice work.
05-07-2014, 01:12 PM #7
A Friend
League Champion
Hey guys,

Screencaps:

Do I check anti-ban before or after I connect and attach this time?
05-07-2014, 01:24 PM #8
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Keep getting "The Call of Duty: Ghosts server is not available at this time. Please try again later of virist You must login or register to view this content. for updates."
05-07-2014, 01:27 PM #9
wajdi9
Space Ninja
Hey guys,

Screencaps:

check anti ban before or after i connect and attatch pls answer
05-07-2014, 01:29 PM #10
iBullet1
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by wajdi9 View Post
check anti ban before or after i connect and attatch pls answer

Before you silly goose

Edit: You need to connect and attach after signing in. MY BAD!
Last edited by iBullet1 ; 05-07-2014 at 09:30 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo