12-21-2014, 06:03 AM #1
One
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

You must login or register to view this content.

Hey, heres a small tool that i posted in elite awhile ago but i thought i would post it in the normal forums now that its leaked >_< well anyway, the antiban is %100 working and it doesn't cause you to freeze like other tools have. I may also update this tool in the future if i can be bothered. ( This program only supports CCAPI 2.50 and TMAPI )

Preview/Screenshots

You must login or register to view this content. l You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy Tiphat
Last edited by One ; 02-01-2015 at 02:25 PM.

The following 30 users say thank you to One for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, A_Gen_Fiasco, alexcubano, Antonio96C, Bigmoneyhustlin, Boliberrys, Confusing, Creepzoid 0___0, dany_skun, HELLO!!, iTCGz, Marco_Legend, Maty360414, RatchetBooty, Reyz, rodrigovidal, Sammmmmy, SebaStrongo, STYL3S, Terrorize 420, TheSaltCracka, TosS-ModZ, TotalModzHD, TribalModz, wajdi9, XenonLegend, XIUD, ZackFairFF7X
12-21-2014, 09:28 AM #2
TheSaltCracka
League Champion
Should provide a tutorial for how to use the anti ban, seeing as there are about 3 different ways anti bans for ghosts have been used in the past.
12-21-2014, 09:40 AM #3
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by TheSaltCracka View Post
Should provide a tutorial for how to use the anti ban, seeing as there are about 3 different ways anti bans for ghosts have been used in the past.

Added mini stats editor.

and there's a wee how to on the menu strip Smile
12-21-2014, 01:22 PM #4
Where my credits xD Good Job :thumbup:

The following user thanked l3allermann82 for this useful post:

smashedya
12-21-2014, 08:35 PM #5
/SneakerStreet/
At least I can fight
realy nice tool. pls can u make a tutorial on how to use the antiban?? i never modded ghost since the ban waves started 6months ago
12-21-2014, 08:46 PM #6
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by SneakerStreet View Post
realy nice tool. pls can u make a tutorial on how to use the antiban?? i never modded ghost since the ban waves started 6months ago

when you click antiban theres 2 options, enable and how to use Smile
12-23-2014, 06:51 PM #7
iTCGz
Haxor!
Can i get ban for use the stats editor with the anti-ban and has anyone got ban and are there any rats or cids stealers in the tool?
Last edited by iTCGz ; 12-23-2014 at 06:56 PM.
12-23-2014, 08:20 PM #8
SONYS✮NIGHTMARE
League Champion
Originally posted by Astek View Post

hey guys, today i release a small nonhost tool with a working anti ban, ( the antiban is the only reason im releasing it here, as there is no free tools with a working antiban as far as i know ) also included the source for anyone who wants to check it Smile i will add more functions if anyone is interested .

You must login or register to view this content. l You must login or register to view this content.

Also Please Remember

U shouldn't realese the source
Look wat happen to the GTA 5 mod menu got leak in 5 minutes
12-23-2014, 08:22 PM #9
One
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iTCGz View Post
Can i get ban for use the stats editor with the anti-ban and has anyone got ban and are there any rats or cids stealers in the tool?

no you won't get banned for anything if you have the antiban on, and are you kidding? its open source lol
12-23-2014, 08:29 PM #10
iTCGz
Haxor!
lmao sorry bro didnt know and thanks. hopefully it works
Last edited by iTCGz ; 12-23-2014 at 10:53 PM.

The following user thanked iTCGz for this useful post:

One

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo