09-01-2015, 05:57 PM #1
<Brad>
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, today i am uploading my first project for you guys to enjoy.
If the tool seems shit af that's because i only learned the basics of C# yesterday Them feels

Screenshot of the tool: You must login or register to view this content.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

for some reason its 1/56 due to "HW32.Packed.BD4D" whatever the hell that is xD

feel free to leave constructive criticism as i want to know what to improve on.
I am also thinking of making a class tool for BO2 so let me know on your thoughts so if you want to see it made ill get right on it Smile

Credits in the tool.

The following user groaned <Brad> for this awful post:

vicious_results
09-01-2015, 08:25 PM #2
Nice tool Magglass1 I could see from one of you`re pics that you`re background & patch were all fucked upTustin was this from you`re tool or another one?Magglass1 BTW i tested the tool and everything works (; thank you for putting my link in you`re tool and saying thankyou, well....i say it back to you (;
09-12-2015, 05:49 AM #3
I dont belive i have every groaned at a post but when i downloaded this i got a nasty trojan
09-12-2015, 06:57 AM #4
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by results View Post
I dont belive i have every groaned at a post but when i downloaded this i got a nasty trojan

Please PM me your virus scan results
09-12-2015, 08:41 AM #5
Originally posted by RiFF
sorry I don't have virus scan results... all I know is I downloaded this so I can see what kind of class tool it was because I know on bo2 you can make modded classes but when I clicked on one of the things in the tool my mcafee said it detected a Trojan and it couldn't remove it. If anyone wants to download this they can I just thought I should let it be known what happen to me.
10-02-2015, 12:11 AM #6
<Brad>
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Zed View Post

i can pm you the source to this if you want. this is my first tool and i have no reason to hide anything .-. idk how it says he had a trojan maybe macafee just provided a false positive as it frequently does.
10-02-2015, 02:08 AM #7
Originally posted by OhhhBrxd
i can pm you the source to this if you want. this is my first tool and i have no reason to hide anything .-. idk how it says he had a trojan maybe macafee just provided a false positive as it frequently does.
No I believe it was the ps3lib. dll virus. You may have infected me without knowing it. I deleted the lib.dlls in all my tools and deleted the infected paths to fix the problem
10-02-2015, 05:50 PM #8
Originally posted by results View Post

If the Tool is Encrypted that may Course it to Show up as a Virus/Trojan Smile
10-07-2015, 04:11 AM #9
How does this tool work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo