01-11-2014, 08:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys and Gals,

I just wanted to let you know that i am hosting XP Lobbies and i do unlock all as well!!!!!!

I am trying to get an Elgato game recorder so the prices for the lobby is $5 US Money only or equivelent to USD.

Unlock all is $10 USD This includes support assault streaks and any camos you want unlock all and custom stats if you would like so pm me if you are interested i accept paypal i would prefer it but a psn card would work too.
01-11-2014, 08:20 PM #2
Originally posted by CodderModder View Post
Hello Guys and Gals,

I just wanted to let you know that i am hosting XP Lobbies and i do unlock all as well!!!!!!

I am trying to get an Elgato game recorder so the prices for the lobby is $5 US Money only or equivelent to USD.

Unlock all is $10 USD This includes support assault streaks and any camos you want unlock all and custom stats if you would like so pm me if you are interested i accept paypal i would prefer it but a psn card would work too.

How do you do unlock all on ps3?
01-11-2014, 08:40 PM #3
Sir Zee
< ^ > < ^ >
Hello Guys and Gals,

Hello, and I am sadly sorry to say that you must be "ELITE" to provide/Sell services I am truly sorry.
If you'd like to purchase Elite it's a very low price monthly with amazing features. You must login or register to view this content.
01-11-2014, 08:47 PM #4
Yes on ps3
01-11-2014, 08:48 PM #5
Originally posted by Lulle2000 View Post
How do you do unlock all on ps3?

PS3 i do unloc
01-11-2014, 08:58 PM #6
PS3 i do unloc

"HOW" do you do unlock all on ps3 what tools do you "USE"
01-11-2014, 09:08 PM #7
Default Avatar