12-07-2013, 10:01 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Was all perks patched :(((? I still see them in game but they just don't work :( . Is anyone going to fix that any time soon or :( ?

Can anyone give me an infectde lobby for like Red Boxes because Im shit without all perks now :vince:
12-07-2013, 10:18 PM #2
Same happened to me sucks!!!
12-07-2013, 11:05 PM #3
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by UnlimitedGaming View Post
Was all perks patched :(((? I still see them in game but they just don't work :( . Is anyone going to fix that any time soon or :( ?

Can anyone give me an infectde lobby for like Red Boxes because Im shit without all perks now :vince:

all perks and minigun is patched forever gone now its time for you to play legit lol and redboxes you will only get them if you can rte or always in a lobby with someone that rte and they decide to give you redboxes it is not a account mod like all perks is
12-07-2013, 11:31 PM #4
zAutoAiiM_
GET OFF MY DICK!!!!
Was all perks patched :(((? I still see them in game but they just don't work :( . Is anyone going to fix that any time soon or :( ?

Are you also losing your weapon after death?
12-07-2013, 11:36 PM #5
Guys, it still works
12-08-2013, 12:12 AM #6
Jango
I love my kitteh
YAY. Now I don't have to go against fuckers like you.
12-08-2013, 12:45 AM #7
Originally posted by v View Post
guys, it still works

how does it work?? Please tell me
12-08-2013, 02:00 AM #8
Redadski
< ^ > < ^ >
yeahh hahahah
mine still work as well lol
I was so happy minigun as well
12-08-2013, 02:19 AM #9
konpon
Big Sister

All park hacks doesn't work. How do you patch it?
and, Is a still working in your case? Thanks.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo