12-28-2013, 12:03 AM #1
Purps
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ProdG Target Manager connects just fine to my ps3, but when I try connecting a tool it won't connect. Before I restored my computer everything was working working fine. I turned off my firewall so it can't be that.

Pictures :

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (this one "connects" but doesn't work and it isn't the tool because I tried it with CCAPI and that worked.)
Last edited by Purps ; 12-28-2013 at 08:32 PM.
12-28-2013, 12:05 AM #2
Not Rage
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Purps View Post
ProdG Target Manager connects just fine to my ps3, but when I try connecting a tool it won't connect. Before I restored my computer everything was working working fine. I turned off my firewall so it can't be that.

Pictures :

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (this one "connects" but doesn't work and it isn't the tool because I tried it with CCAPI and that worked.)

I have the same issue
12-28-2013, 12:09 AM #3
Purps
Bounty hunter
I'm thinking it has something to do with the firewall but I disabled it .-. I'm clueless.
12-28-2013, 12:18 AM #4
Citadel
Samurai Poster
Make sure your ps3 IP didn't change.

if that doesn't work, change tools and see if you can connect then
12-28-2013, 04:20 AM #5
Purps
Bounty hunter
I think it has something to do with my computer not allowing the app, because I can connect to my ps3 from target manager. Oh well, I guess I'll just use CCAPI
12-28-2013, 08:32 PM #6
Purps
Bounty hunter
I got it working, stupid reason. ;P I was putting the debug eboot in the wrong folder. My game was downloaded in the /GAMES but I needed to put it in /game

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo