01-17-2014, 03:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone how's it going?
Im spanki, I recently purchased a RTM, I went playing after a few games RTM backfired and took me to prestige 11th. That sucks because I really don't want that, I pmed the guy which gave me the service. First message he didnt reply and after that he had a full inbox. Can anyone give me suggestions or ways to fix it?

Ps: I do not have money to purchase another service. So please do not suggest that^^

All suggestions are welcomed, thanks in advance! Cheers
01-17-2014, 03:42 PM #2
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
Originally posted by SpankiMoDz View Post
Hello everyone how's it going?
Im spanki, I recently purchased a RTM, I went playing after a few games RTM backfired and took me to prestige 11th. That sucks because I really don't want that, I pmed the guy which gave me the service. First message he didnt reply and after that he had a full inbox. Can anyone give me suggestions or ways to fix it?

Ps: I do not have money to purchase another service. So please do not suggest that^^

All suggestions are welcomed, thanks in advance! Cheers

There Is No Other way to get back down sorry. I Can Redo Your account if you want bro free of charge :P add VxR_xPreDz - ill show you i can RTM so you can trust me n shit :P
01-17-2014, 03:46 PM #3
Originally posted by olPredz
There Is No Other way to get back down sorry. I Can Redo Your account if you want bro free of charge :P add VxR_xPreDz - ill show you i can RTM so you can trust me n shit :P

Added and id appreciate that so much!!
01-17-2014, 03:49 PM #4
Removed, don't thank posts if it's requested from a user, not allowed to do that. Feel free to report the post instead though.
-Sal

Thanked ill send info when ur on please get me back to tenth and please tell me how to avoid the 11th glitch. Thanks
Last edited by Sal ; 01-18-2014 at 11:54 AM.
01-17-2014, 03:53 PM #5
xRaW
xI2aW-
this happens when someone puts you to 10th prestige and put your level to level 60 on all squad members.

The following user thanked xRaW for this useful post:

DEXMoDzFTW
01-17-2014, 03:55 PM #6
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
this happens when someone puts you to 10th prestige and put your level to level 60 on all squad members.

Ohh, well if this happens again is there a specific squad member if I keep playing him it wont 11th me?
01-17-2014, 03:58 PM #7
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
Ohh, well if this happens again is there a specific squad member if I keep playing him it wont 11th me?
ill make sure it wont bro

The following user thanked DEXMoDzFTW for this useful post:

SpankiMoDz
01-17-2014, 04:01 PM #8
ill make sure it wont bro

Thanks alot mate, people like you are hard to find these days.
01-17-2014, 04:04 PM #9
DEXMoDzFTW
Vault dweller
Thanks alot mate, people like you are hard to find these days.

Well i Like To Help Those who are in need :P and your welcome feel free to invite your friends To The XP lobby after ive Prestiged you back from 11th
01-18-2014, 09:16 AM #10
Well i Like To Help Those who are in need :P and your welcome feel free to invite your friends To The XP lobby after ive Prestiged you back from 11th

Mate im still waiting :p? You're ignoring me please deprestige me:d thanks alot, really appreciate it.

Cheers!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo