02-11-2014, 07:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm permanently banned from playing ghost not my CONSOLE, just my account, is there away to un ban myself?

The following user thanked Discipline for this useful post:

n i c k
02-11-2014, 07:49 AM #2
-Luke
Former Staff
Originally posted by Discipline View Post
I'm permanently banned from playing ghost not my CONSOLE, just my account, is there away to un ban myself?

No, you will have to create a new account. I don't believe there is any way to unban accounts on CoD at this time.

The following user thanked -Luke for this useful post:

n i c k
02-11-2014, 03:44 PM #3
n i c k
Can’t trickshot me!
I'm permanently banned from playing ghost not my CONSOLE, just my account, is there away to un ban myself?

No at this time getting un-banned isn't a possibility.
03-04-2014, 12:42 AM #4
The-KozMic-Modz
Bounty hunter

Try making a new account, if you make a new account and it works then im not sure what to do from there, but if you make a new account and that account is also permanently banned, then your macc address is most likely banned because that happened to me once where i would make new accounts and they would be permanently banned i havent even played on them. So i changed my mac address (on cex at the time currently on dex now) using sen enabler and all my accounts were unbanned. So if you are on CEX try using sen enabler, it worked for me Smile
03-04-2014, 01:20 PM #5

If your account on ps3 is perma-banned, then your fucked all around. There will never be a way to unban your "ACCOUNT". If your system is banned then you have a chance, other then that sorry for your loss. Your account isn't banned on ps4, since ps3 and ps4 have different servers. So your good on thereSmile. Again, you can't unban your account...
03-04-2014, 04:35 PM #6
Reus_BVB
League Champion
Youclostthe acc new one
03-05-2014, 07:51 AM #7
Originally posted by speedyx215 View Post
If your account on ps3 is perma-banned, then your fucked all around. There will never be a way to unban your "ACCOUNT". If your system is banned then you have a chance, other then that sorry for your loss. Your account isn't banned on ps4, since ps3 and ps4 have different servers. So your good on thereSmile. Again, you can't unban your account...

To confirm this, the update for PS4 has not gone out yet. Are you 100% sure that if you get banned on PS3, you will not get banned on PS4 even after the update finally rolls out?
03-05-2014, 08:10 AM #8
When the update comes out I will be the first to let you know if I survived.

Originally posted by hockeykid2319 View Post
To confirm this, the update for PS4 has not gone out yet. Are you 100% sure that if you get banned on PS3, you will not get banned on PS4 even after the update finally rolls out?
03-05-2014, 11:24 AM #9
im pritty sure theres no way to unban your self unless your on a CFW
03-05-2014, 12:26 PM #10
Reus_BVB
League Champion
psn new

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo