05-20-2014, 04:55 AM #1
maddog19961998
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I I was just wondering there are a lot of recovery services for ghost but can u guys help me I paid for service ok the ghost accounts are not lasting more than 30 min they get resettled is it the service provider are is a waist of time to pay for something that's going to get resettled in no time smh resettled I mean
05-22-2014, 12:53 AM #2
Bella.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by maddog19961998 View Post
I I was just wondering there are a lot of recovery services for ghost but can u guys help me I paid for service ok the ghost accounts are not lasting more than 30 min they get resettled is it the service provider are is a waist of time to pay for something that's going to get resettled in no time smh resettled I mean

There is always a chance of being banned or reset when you modify your stats on ghosts. It's not the service providers fault if you get reset, just yours for "wasting your time paying for it"
06-18-2014, 03:59 AM #3
Moneybird1
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by maddog19961998 View Post
I I was just wondering there are a lot of recovery services for ghost but can u guys help me I paid for service ok the ghost accounts are not lasting more than 30 min they get resettled is it the service provider are is a waist of time to pay for something that's going to get resettled in no time smh resettled I mean

ill do one for you if your still looking for a service that works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo