05-15-2013, 05:29 PM #1
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Google I/O keynote has just finished (maybe) with it we get a couple details on new things. And some details first up.

Revenue for users using google play store has doubled on average. More money for would be devs and 48 billion installs.
Updated to cloud messaging services better connections.
New Google Maps API 3 in total.
Google Play Game Services with a new API system to boot. Cloud saves, across platforms. Online API is coming, invites and online gaming. Achievements and Leaderboards APIs
New dev tools Android Studio
Google giving devs access to Usage metrics and other tools to earn more money.
Play Store updated with these tools so you get stuff on the store that suits you.
Google Play Music All Access US only $9.99 a month, special offer of $7.99 if you take up before the end of the june. Loads of things other music streaming services do.
Samsung Galaxy S4 running stock Jellybean from the google play store at $649 June
Chrome at 750 Million active users
Samsung Chromebook top selling laptop on amazon

Taken from the wired liveblog and a couple other live blogs, may updated with pictures later along with more news.
05-15-2013, 05:45 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I had an Android last year but now I have an iPhone. I miss some things from Android, not going to lie. I like my jailbroken iPhone as well though.
05-15-2013, 05:46 PM #3
why won't Google Music Play All Access accept Paypal or Billing to Carrier??

Edit: the Update just came thru to my Phone and it allows Billing to Carrier
Last edited by SwordArtOnline ; 05-15-2013 at 06:30 PM.
05-15-2013, 05:48 PM #4
TheQuagmire
Bounty hunter
S4 galaxy for 649.. people are nuts to buy things like that.
05-16-2013, 02:26 PM #5
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by TheQuagmire View Post
S4 galaxy for 649.. people are nuts to buy things like that.

Deff considering it'll be outdated in less than a year =\
05-21-2013, 02:59 PM #6
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
The overall price did make me cry inside a bit but people must be willing to buy the thing.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo