06-25-2015, 10:38 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, i search a good root firmware to play and mod games. I've rooted my galaxy s4. Its on android lollypop 5.0.1. I dont know which root i have, i think its Odin 3.07.

If i start screencast, gameCIH ect. I just get errors

in gameCIH "Error" "The System deny to root"

I checked it with root checker, its rooted.

Its my first rooted phone and i dont know which one is better (which root) and if i can switch from lollipop firmware to the 4.... versions without problems..

And sry for my english Smile
Last edited by AlphaStorm100 ; 06-26-2015 at 06:05 PM.
07-05-2015, 11:55 PM #2
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Hi, i search a good root firmware to play and mod games. I've rooted my galaxy s4. Its on android lollypop 5.0.1. I dont know which root i have, i think its Odin 3.07.

If i start screencast, gameCIH ect. I just get errors

in gameCIH "Error" "The System deny to root"

I checked it with root checker, its rooted.

Its my first rooted phone and i dont know which one is better (which root) and if i can switch from lollipop firmware to the 4.... versions without problems..

And sry for my english Smile

Try unrooting your phone and try rooting with this You must login or register to view this content. also after you have done that install SuperSU
Last edited by DS ; 07-05-2015 at 11:57 PM.
07-06-2015, 01:30 AM #3
Originally posted by DirtySuN
Try unrooting your phone and try rooting with this You must login or register to view this content. also after you have done that install SuperSU

Its not my series :(

(I19505)
07-06-2015, 02:12 AM #4
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Its not my series :(

(I19505)

Ill keep looking bud

Edit: Have you tried this? You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by DS ; 07-06-2015 at 02:21 AM.
07-06-2015, 02:54 PM #5
Ill keep looking bud

Edit: Have you tried this? You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks mate.

My problem is: i've already rooted my device (a couple times) but i still got errors in many apps.

I cant use gamekiller and gamecih. And i dont know why. I've seen some reports about the samsung galaxy. Some errors (almost the same like mine) but i didnt see any fixes.
07-06-2015, 05:43 PM #6
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Thanks mate.

My problem is: i've already rooted my device (a couple times) but i still got errors in many apps.

I cant use gamekiller and gamecih. And i dont know why. I've seen some reports about the samsung galaxy. Some errors (almost the same like mine) but i didnt see any fixes.

No problem bud, also one reason might be is u might need to grant the application access Try downloading SuperSU from google play. I wonder if that will work
07-06-2015, 07:27 PM #7
No problem bud, also one reason might be is u might need to grant the application access Try downloading SuperSU from google play. I wonder if that will work

Supersu is already installed (with the root) but i dont know, how to grant the acecess manually. I've already done it at the first time, i started the game but if i go into super su is there no app listed.

Do u know why?
07-06-2015, 08:22 PM #8
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Supersu is already installed (with the root) but i dont know, how to grant the acecess manually. I've already done it at the first time, i started the game but if i go into super su is there no app listed.

Do u know why?

Thats really odd to be honest 0_o
07-06-2015, 09:04 PM #9
Thats really odd to be honest 0_o

You must login or register to view this content.

Thats a screenshot of my SuperSU.
Last edited by AlphaStorm100 ; 07-06-2015 at 09:11 PM.
07-06-2015, 09:49 PM #10
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
You must login or register to view this content.

Thats a screenshot of my SuperSU.

Could you also show me the logs and is Aptoide the only Application that has asked u to grant SuperSU access to the app?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo