08-31-2015, 04:58 AM #1
wumbo
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge T-Mobile (SM-G925T) bricked.
I was trying to install Xploder and it bricked my device -- Xploder isn't compatible with my device so I downloaded something with Odlin and it went in a reboot loop.

Youtube video's aren't working unless there's one I miss.. they're with Odlin and that's not working.
The method I'm trying now is downgrading my system firm ware -- In case that doesn't work does anyone have a Plan C?

All help greatly appreciated.
08-31-2015, 03:09 PM #2
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by wumbo View Post
Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge T-Mobile (SM-G925T) bricked.
I was trying to install Xploder and it bricked my device -- Xploder isn't compatible with my device so I downloaded something with Odlin and it went in a reboot loop.

Youtube video's aren't working unless there's one I miss.. they're with Odlin and that's not working.
The method I'm trying now is downgrading my system firm ware -- In case that doesn't work does anyone have a Plan C?

check here You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Jon Snow for this useful post:

wumbo
08-31-2015, 03:55 PM #3
wumbo
Can’t trickshot me!
I'll give it a shot.
Thanks.
10-09-2015, 08:39 PM #4
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by wumbo View Post
Hi, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge T-Mobile (SM-G925T) bricked.

do you mean something else i looked up your "Xploder" and couldn't find anything otherwise if you have bootlooped just google resetting your cahce via recovery it usually works fine if that doesn't work quote me and ill tell you how to re-install your firmware, Yes you lose everything but it is your own fault for not making a nanodroid backup
11-21-2015, 08:28 AM #5
EncepT
I defeated!
Your find dude ,just reset the data + the cache in the cache
11-29-2015, 10:30 PM #6
DS
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
do you mean something else i looked up your "Xploder" and couldn't find anything otherwise if you have bootlooped just google resetting your cahce via recovery it usually works fine if that doesn't work quote me and ill tell you how to re-install your firmware, Yes you lose everything but it is your own fault for not making a nanodroid backup

I think he meant xposed installer if I'm not mistaken

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo