07-11-2014, 05:41 PM #1
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

1. Go to You must login or register to view this content. and download the APK file.
2. Make sure USB debugging is on and allow Unknown Sources
3. Once installed on Android, open it and it will automatically grant root access.

So how do I use this app?
So when you are logged into a WiFi, you will see many IPs pop up. The subnet mask you should ignore but if you want to hack the whole WiFi system, click the router one. If you want to hack an individual, click an IP with a device name you might notice.

You must login or register to view this content.

-RouterPWN is basically hacking into the router and see if you can mess with it's setting. It's only useful if you want to fuck the router up with a bad SSID name or brick it or w/e.
-Trace is the websites the user goes on. Note that HTTPS are not tracked.
-Port Scanner is what ports are open on the device. If someone is playing COD for example on PS3, port 28960 will be opened. Can be handy for DDoS attacks (which is pretty useless since there is a built in dos attack).
-Inspector is what shows the OS system they are using and what browser they are using ect.
-Vulnerability Finder is finding an exploit in the system and seeing if there could be any breaches into the computer or the service.
-Login Cracker is basically a bruteforce.
-Packet Forger is sending a specific UPD or TCP port to the user. Basically spoofing.

MITM is what you want to go on :p.
On this, you get loads of options like these:

Please note the replace youtube videos won't work properly, but custom scripts will Smile. It may be annoying typing it unless you have a keyboard lol.
Basically, you can either troll a user or the whole router system or if you click kill connection, it will shut down the whole network until you log off. If you want to hack people and find their passwords, then you click password sniff and wait for people to log into things via HTTP. HTTPS is not supported so you won't be able to find good accounts like gmails, netflixs, youtube ect. Session hijacker is basically going on the user's data on the site and mess with the person. Like stated, only supported on HTTP :p.
Screenshot of me hijacking myself on NGU:

Note that if you leave this on, it will run your battery life out! I highly advise to close it and clear all ram so your device won't heat up if you ain't using it lol.

Enjoy :y:

The following 11 users say thank you to Joel for this useful post:

Alt, Gay For Satan, Glittery Penis Skittle, ItsAvees, Deleted-User0000000012210, Mystery, NotALegitPlayer, Dacoco, That1Guy24, WhyUMadKid, xDebugKiller
07-11-2014, 05:44 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Why do I have an iPhone? Sal

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

SirComgenie, Warren-p-
07-11-2014, 05:45 PM #3
Gay For Satan
DevouringHeavens
Time to fuck with people at starbucks :megusta:
07-14-2014, 07:49 PM #4
I use Network Spoofer to troll
07-21-2014, 12:07 PM #5
I have CM 11 on my S4 Gt-I9505, every time I run dSploit it crashes and restarts my phone.
09-30-2014, 01:16 AM #6
do this really work?
if so can it crack wpa-psk wifi passwords
10-03-2014, 09:42 PM #7
ItsAvees
Bounty hunter
Awesome in school xD
10-15-2014, 04:56 PM #8
Is this traceable?i.e. if I used this at my brothers school,could they see it was me?
10-21-2014, 05:36 PM #9
I have it downloaded and installed and my device is rooted and yet it says it ends a root to work,anyone have ideas on how to get it to work,please help
10-25-2014, 01:34 PM #10
Originally posted by Joel View Post

1. Go to You must login or register to view this content. and download the APK file.
2. Make sure USB debugging is on and allow Unknown Sources
3. Once installed on Android, open it and it will automatically grant root access.

So how do I use this app?
So when you are logged into a WiFi, you will see many IPs pop up. The subnet mask you should ignore but if you want to hack the whole WiFi system, click the router one. If you want to hack an individual, click an IP with a device name you might notice.

-RouterPWN is basically hacking into the router and see if you can mess with it's setting. It's only useful if you want to fuck the router up with a bad SSID name or brick it or w/e.
-Trace is the websites the user goes on. Note that HTTPS are not tracked.
-Port Scanner is what ports are open on the device. If someone is playing COD for example on PS3, port 28960 will be opened. Can be handy for DDoS attacks (which is pretty useless since there is a built in dos attack).
-Inspector is what shows the OS system they are using and what browser they are using ect.
-Vulnerability Finder is finding an exploit in the system and seeing if there could be any breaches into the computer or the service.
-Login Cracker is basically a bruteforce.
-Packet Forger is sending a specific UPD or TCP port to the user. Basically spoofing.

MITM is what you want to go on :p.
On this, you get loads of options like these:

Please note the replace youtube videos won't work properly, but custom scripts will Smile. It may be annoying typing it unless you have a keyboard lol.
Basically, you can either troll a user or the whole router system or if you click kill connection, it will shut down the whole network until you log off. If you want to hack people and find their passwords, then you click password sniff and wait for people to log into things via HTTP. HTTPS is not supported so you won't be able to find good accounts like gmails, netflixs, youtube ect. Session hijacker is basically going on the user's data on the site and mess with the person. Like stated, only supported on HTTP :p.
Screenshot of me hijacking myself on NGU:

Note that if you leave this on, it will run your battery life out! I highly advise to close it and clear all ram so your device won't heat up if you ain't using it lol.

Enjoy :y:

Joel try to find a way without root tho :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo