10-24-2014, 06:34 PM #1
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody,

My kid is playing a little Cars game. Unfortunately to build up the world to play in, you need to buy gems through in-app purchase.
I've seen (using google) different tools to upgrade the gems and coins.
But for those tools to activate you need to subscribe to a payed sms service or similar things.

Does anybody have a activated hack for this little game or can help me out in any other way?

I've tried the You must login or register to view this content. but that made me lost all gameplay :(

Thanks in advance guys,

Luca
10-28-2014, 06:40 AM #2
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by LucaTurilli View Post
Hi everybody,

My kid is playing a little Cars game. Unfortunately to build up the world to play in, you need to buy gems through in-app purchase.
But for those tools to activate you need to subscribe to a payed sms service or similar things.

Does anybody have a activated hack for this little game or can help me out in any other way?

I've tried the You must login or register to view this content. but that made me lost all gameplay :(

Thanks in advance guys,

Luca

Unfortunately, it depends mainly on if the IAP's (in-app purchases) are from the play store, or server sided. I will download this game on my Tab, and see what I can do. I'm going to assume that it will be server sided, seeing as it is a Disney game. If they are in fact on the server, then it will be harder than the counter part. There are always ways, though!
I'll get back to you shortly.

The following user thanked Zack. for this useful post:

LucaTurilli
10-29-2014, 03:09 PM #3
TaBz3
Gobble
I tried Lucky Patcher and Freedom, unfortunately, they have IAP verification!
The game is fun at first, but gets tedious, sooner or later.
10-29-2014, 04:44 PM #4
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
Hi everybody,

Thanks in advance guys,

Luca

I'm afraid right now, there isn't much that can be done. If I have time in the near future, I'll do some packet sniffing. I'll add it to my list.
10-30-2014, 07:46 AM #5
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by TaBz3 View Post
I tried Lucky Patcher and Freedom, unfortunately, they have IAP verification!
The game is fun at first, but gets tedious, sooner or later.

Thanks for testing, it is kinda bad that it cannot be done :(
Coins and fuel you can cheat on without too many issues...but we want GEMS Smile Smile

Originally posted by Zack. View Post
I'm afraid right now, there isn't much that can be done. If I have time in the near future, I'll do some packet sniffing. I'll add it to my list.

OK, thanks for checking it out anyway Smile
10-31-2014, 01:41 PM #6
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Hey everybody,

Not sure if it is lots of work, but since I don't have a rooted phone, I cannot figure it out myself.
Does anybody have the time to write a little tool that just upgrades the coins for this game?

I could live without the IAP gems they offer, but it would be super handy if I don't have to worry about the money.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,

Luca
11-05-2014, 12:29 PM #7
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
So, I've rooted my phone (yay) and I can find the value for the coins, but after editing the coins value, it gets restored back to it's original value.
I tried with and without internet, I tried to pause the game, I've tried to quit the game as quick as possible after modification.
But still it corrects it automaticly.

So I assume the value is writen somewhere in a file...how can I easily detect this?

Any input would be grateful!

Thanks
Luca
11-06-2014, 12:38 PM #8
Well what are you using to edit the files and find them in you phone,the way I have done it is upload the game files(in a rar file) to my PC and edit them from there. That"s how I do it but I think you are trying to change a value on a online hosted server which will not work. The server will take the data its saved over your devices data. I you to know more you can PM me or ask one of the many fine people on here.

Love,
Chrome <3
11-10-2014, 03:13 PM #9
Zack.
Climbing up the ladder
So, I've rooted my phone (yay) and I can find the value for the coins, but after editing the coins value, it gets restored back to it's original value.
I tried with and without internet, I tried to pause the game, I've tried to quit the game as quick as possible after modification.
But still it corrects it automaticly.

So I assume the value is writen somewhere in a file...how can I easily detect this?

Any input would be grateful!

Thanks
Luca

Verification files are stored on server side. The only way to get passed that would be to reroute the servers direction, so it accepts your modified file.
There isn't anything that could be done with this game. Sorry. :(

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo