03-13-2015, 02:37 PM #1
LoganC
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Modding Android Games, With and Without Root!

(I personally test all APKs before uploading them here)

I see many people asking how to mod games or is there any modded APKs out there that you could link me to so I thought I would make a thread showing you rooted people the easiest ways to mod games and you non rooted people ways as well.

If you want to root your device check out this rooting guide You must login or register to view this content.
Also check out my other thread for You must login or register to view this content..

Rooted users

There are many ways to mod games some hard and long some short and easy, all come to the same conclusion: A modified game.

Just going to add in here that none of these will be able to hack server sided games apart from Xmodgames (Server sided games = Any game usually created by a large/verified company, Supercell/EA).
I'l give a brief written tutorial on how to use these methods to mod games if you want more info feel free to message me.

You must login or register to view this content. (Personal favorite)

Can get you free in app purchases on almost anything, Open it up find your game then press "Open Menu of Patches" then "Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation" then just hit apply and load up your game, go to make an in app purchase and the usual Google purchase box will be replaced with Lucky Patcher (None of the options in this window are necessary however i recommend the bottom two, check the spoiler below) then just hit "Yes" and there you go, free in app purchases Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (You must login or register to view this content.)(Almost exactly the same as Lucky Patcher)

This app only works on some devices, I have trouble with tablets but most phones seem to work fine. Open the app, Find your game, Click on it which will then open a box saying some random message then load the game up, Once the games loaded find the purchase you want for free and then hit buy. This will make the Google purchase pop up but notice the card your paying from will say Free Card-xxx-(4 random numbers) (Check the spoiler below for what it should look like) (If it doesn't then don't hit Buy). Hit buy and you get it for free Smile

You must login or register to view this content. (Used to mod Server Sided Games)

You have successfully installed Xmodgames and on your first load you will be shown a tutroial, just swipe right until it says start your journey. Grant Root permission. (At this point if you don't see any of your games then just reload the app). Click on your game, not the launch button, and at the bottom you should see "Install Mod" hit that, if it comes up with request timed out just retry till it works. Now launch your game. Over on the right of the screen you should see an X in a circle (You can drag and drop this circle anywhere on your screen), click on it. Now depending on your game will depend on what mods are listed, For instance - CoC has mods to set the amount of gold you search for when finding an opponent, i.e You can set it to search for a minimum for 45000 gold, meaning the opponents you search for will have no less than 45000 gold loot available.
(Check the spoilers below)

You can see the X at the bottom of the screen in this image
As well as some available mods for CoC in this image

That rounds up the easiest and quickest ways to mod Android Games with root Happy

Non Rooted users

In some ways you have it easier and other ways its a pain :P

Basically what you have to do is download a pre-modified game, i.e a game someone has modified using Lucky Patcher then uploaded to the Internet for you guys to then download, skipping out the need of a rooted device. There is a very easy way of finding these APKs, simply go to your browser on your phone and type into the search box this: "Your games name" modded apk Vx.x (Find the latest version by checking the Google Store). Your going to find many many links to different websites that have it for download, usually the whole first page will be legit, I never go to the second page usually just go to the top 4-5, I can't specify which are legit but try to go for ones that have a comment section under the app where people have hopefully commented saying "Thanks". If you come across a game that requires apk+data/obb then you will need to install the apk and place the data/obb in this folder - (I'm using ES File Explorer to locate the folder) On the home screen simply press Android, then obb or data depending on what you have downloaded.
If non rooted users wish to know if there is a modded apk available for a game, pm me and I will have a look for you Smile

Modded game apk's that have been requested

They will be located in the spoiler below to save room on the page.

Games that can be hacked/modded:
Hill Climb Racing - Lots of coins and everything unlocked, the download can be found You must login or register to view this content.. The game will start up in Russian so to change this you want to hit the speech bubble icon at the top right and choose your language from the list.

Games that can't be hacked/modded:
King of Thieves - No possible hacks/mods available at this time (unlikely there will ever be any).

Final Fantasy Record Keeper - None that I could find, however if someone does find any then please tell me so I can update this.

CarX Drift Racing - No hacks/mods available that I can find, however if someone does find one then please link me.

Clash of Clans/Boom Beach - No hacks/mods of any form available. This does not include private servers, simply because your data does not save on them.

Marvel Contest of Champions - No hacks/mods of any form available - It's also worth noting if you do attempt any sort of hack your account will be banned for 72 hours from the game.

Clash of Lords 2
- No hacks/mods of any form available. Server Sided.

Some of these games will have functioning xModGames mods, however I have not listed them so the best way to check if a game has a working mod is to check the list inside xModGames itself.

Hopefully this list can grow, maybe even into it's own thread at some point Smile

--Root User Note--
Wanted to also add about Lucky Patcher that you can install a modified Google Store by pressing "toolbox" at the bottom left then "Install Modded Google play Store" choosing the latest version and hitting "Install". This modified store can then be used to get anything free off of the Store - Simply Pay for your app that you want for free and let it install, once it's installed hit "Refund", this will refund you the money but won't uninstall the app, therefore giving you free Store Purchases. Smile (If you want to know what else Lucky Patcher can do then check out my other thread You must login or register to view this content.)

Have any suggestions of other methods? Leave a reply below Smile

Thanks for reading Happy Happy Modding.

Please report any links that are down or outdated in the comments below, thank you.

You will have a lot more luck getting a reply if you either message me directly or make sure you quote the post in your comment.

LoganC
Last edited by LoganC ; 01-24-2016 at 06:48 PM.

The following user thanked LoganC for this useful post:

DJR_Supreme
07-15-2015, 09:03 AM #20
LoganC
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505

It doesnt matter cuz its about Android 5... so lollipop

It is possible to root it, and/or downgrade to 4.x.x make sure the tool you use is odin and your have the corresponding root for your device
07-15-2015, 09:30 AM #21
Originally posted by LoganC View Post
It is possible to root it, and/or downgrade to 4.x.x make sure the tool you use is odin and your have the corresponding root for your device

I've already rooted my device with odin. But with 5.0.1 i think
07-15-2015, 12:10 PM #22
LoganC
Do a barrel roll!
I've already rooted my device with odin. But with 5.0.1 i think

So whats the issue your having?
07-18-2015, 02:39 PM #23
So whats the issue your having?

Almost every tool isnt working on lollipop (ex. Gamekiller ect.) And my question is, do i can downgrade my device without problems like softbricks or something?!
07-18-2015, 03:05 PM #24
LoganC
Do a barrel roll!
Almost every tool isnt working on lollipop (ex. Gamekiller ect.) And my question is, do i can downgrade my device without problems like softbricks or something?!

If your wanting to downgrade to 4.x.x then you can just flash a custom room which is very easy and they can come pre rooted if you would like root on it which saves you the bother.
07-18-2015, 05:15 PM #25
If your wanting to downgrade to 4.x.x then you can just flash a custom room which is very easy and they can come pre rooted if you would like root on it which saves you the bother.

Ok, thx
07-26-2015, 07:02 PM #26
marcqq
Banned
ok so what i did is install king root and it fixed it for me but u did have to downgrade my phone thx for the help
10-18-2015, 07:21 PM #27
Looking for a modded apk ...named drag racing club wars (beta) ..if anything plz let me know I have searched not just being lazy Smile thank you in advanced
11-03-2015, 07:20 PM #28
Hjjxncbbg

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo