Post: Modded Spotify App [Unlimited Skips/No ADS] + More!
10-02-2016, 12:07 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

In this thread, I will be briefly showing you a new updated modded Spotify that has many features that you are currently looking for. Many of us, like Spotify, but wouldn't actually want to pay, unless you actually get annoyed by the ADS. Anyways, after this tutorial, you will have a better time enjoying some days at the park, playing games, and just "chilling" in general. This works only for Android users only, so if you're on an iOS/iPhone, might as well leave this thread now. I'm not the developer for this apk, but it is a great source to use when it comes to playing your favorite music! Lets get started shall we?

What Does This Spotify Do/Contain?

Nice question to ask, this Spotify contains the following:

• Unlocked Spotify Connect
  • Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
  • Visual ads blocked
  • Audio ads blocked
  • Seeking enabled
  • Unlimited shuffle
  • Choose any song
  • Extreme audio unlocked
  • Repeats enabled

Installation:

First off, if you have the original Spotify downloaded, make sure to delete the app of your phone first before downloading this .apk. If you don't have it, you can continue on the tutorial.

Second, you are going to download the Modded Spotify .apk file that I will provide you below the Installation.

Third, you are officially done. You can lurk around, and play around with it to get adapted to the settings, enjoy!

Modded Spotify Download:

You can download the modded apk by going You must login or register to view this content.!
This is the latest version, I will be updating this whenever a newer version comes out for you all.

(Once you are on the website, DON'T CLICK THE FIRST LINK. Scroll down to where it says:

"Spotify Music v6.3.0.879 beta Mod APK | Mirror | Mirror 1 – Sept 30"

"Spotify Music v6.3.0.868 beta Mod APK | Mirror | Mirror 1 – Sept 26"

Click on the latest version which is Sept. 30th, and an ad should pop up, press "Continue To Download" Then press DIRECT DOWNLOAD. You may get a new tab with ads. Just close out of it. The download will start automatically.

Conclusion

You are now completely done with the tutorial, hope you all enjoy your music with no interruption, and better quality! I'll see you all next time, hope you all have an amazing day!

HiCheers, HydrogenHi
This thread was made by Hydrogen, and was posted on NextGenUpdate.

© Hydrogen, NextGenUpdate
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-02-2016 at 12:47 AM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

YouAppreciateMe, K3ViNPwNz-,
10-02-2016, 12:15 AM #2
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
My dick got stuck half way Kappa

The following user thanked YouAppreciateMe for this useful post:

GTAinside_
10-02-2016, 12:26 AM #3
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Introduction

In this thread, I will be briefly showing you a new updated modded Spotify that has many features that you are currently looking for. Many of us, like Spotify, but wouldn't actually want to pay, unless you actually get annoyed by the ADS. Anyways, after this tutorial, you will have a better time enjoying some days at the park, playing games, and just "chilling" in general. This works only for Android users only, so if you're on an iOS/iPhone, might as well leave this thread now. I'm not the developer for this apk, but it is a great source to use when it comes to playing your favorite music! Lets get started shall we?

What Does This Spotify Do/Contain?

Nice question to ask, this Spotify contains the following:

• Unlocked Spotify Connect
  • Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
  • Visual ads blocked
  • Audio ads blocked
  • Seeking enabled
  • Unlimited shuffle
  • Choose any song
  • Extreme audio unlocked
  • Repeats enabled

Installation:

First off, if you have the original Spotify downloaded, make sure to delete the app of your phone first before downloading this .apk. If you don't have it, you can continue on the tutorial.

Second, you are going to download the Modded Spotify .apk file that I will provide you below the Installation.

Third, you are officially done. You can lurk around, and play around with it to get adapted to the settings, enjoy!

Modded Spotify Download:

You can download the modded apk by going You must login or register to view this content.!
This is the latest version, I will be updating this whenever a newer version comes out for you all.

Conclusion

You are now completely done with the tutorial, hope you all enjoy your music with no interruption, and better quality! I'll see you all next time, hope you all have an amazing day!

HiCheers, HydrogenHi
This thread was made by Hydrogen, and was posted on NextGenUpdate.

© Hydrogen, NextGenUpdate

Just downloaded an this and Nothing is installed but something is installed because I am getting pop up Them feels
10-02-2016, 12:27 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Vanz View Post
Just downloaded an this and Nothing is installed but something is installed because I am getting pop up Them feels

What do you mean? Can you explain a bit more in-depth of your problem sir.
10-02-2016, 12:29 AM #5
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
What do you mean? Can you explain a bit more in-depth of your problem sir.

Downloaded the apk and went to my downloads and clicked install. It said it installed but the app isn't on my phone. So i did a quick restart and I opened up settings and it opened up the google play store :fa:

edit: Whenever I unlock my phone it goes to a white screen with a green loading bar at the top then opens up a random app to download on the playstore.
10-02-2016, 12:32 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Downloaded the apk and went to my downloads and clicked install. It said it installed but the app isn't on my phone. So i did a quick restart and I opened up settings and it opened up the google play store :fa:

edit: Whenever I unlock my phone it goes to a white screen with a green loading bar at the top then opens up a random app to download on the playstore.

Did you click the correct download and not a fake ad lol off the website?
10-02-2016, 12:34 AM #7
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Did you click the correct download and not a fake ad lol off the website?

Them feels I clicked the top one. Guessing its the fake one now,,, Any idea on how to find it and remove?
10-02-2016, 12:37 AM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Them feels I clicked the top one. Guessing its the fake one now,,, Any idea on how to find it and remove?

re-trashed.
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-02-2016 at 12:41 AM.
10-02-2016, 12:41 AM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Sorry, you clicked the first one right? You go to the bottom lol I thought you clicked the bottom one, not the top
10-02-2016, 12:44 AM #10
Vanz
Z32 Love <3
Sorry, you clicked the first one right? You go to the bottom lol I thought you clicked the bottom one, not the top

You must login or register to view this content. I clicked this one and once I install it and it goes to activate phone administrator.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo