Post: Modded SNAPCHAT [New Tweaks + Updated] [SAVE SNAPS]
10-02-2016, 07:58 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Introduction

In this tutorial, I will be briefly showing you a new Modded Snapchat that has a ton of tweaks you can use for your personal self. I'm not the developer of this so all credits goes to the developer of this amazing creation. I will be providing everything you need below this. Lets get to it shall we?

What Does This Contain?

• Save Snaps
  • Forward Snaps
  • Slide Filters
  • Autodownload Snaps, Stories, etc..
  • Default Camera
  • Blackberry Supported
  • Casper Directory
  • A TON more tweaks for you all!

Installation:

This is only for android devices (Blackberry Supported). You can't get this from the Play Store at all. Before downloading we have to Allow Unknown Resources so the application is allowed to download. To allow resources: Open up “Settings”, scroll to and then tap “Security” and make sure the “Unknown Sources” checkbox is checked.

Now, after you download and install. You will need to login to your account, and there you are now done. Enjoy the Modded Snapchat guys Happy!

Download Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Choose the latest updated version of this Snapchat. Click the little download icon, then scroll down where it says Download Apk above from where it says "Verified safe to install (read more)". The download should automatically start for you.

Conclusion:

That's it guys! Hope you all enjoy this Snapchat. I'm trying to bring you all more modded applications since The Modded Kik thread I posted went kind of viral on NextGenUpdate. If you want to give me any suggestions on what I should post next, feel free to drop a comment or PM me anytime you need to. If you receive a problem during this tutorial feel free to quote me as well so I can help you as fast as I can! Hope you all have a great day, and a happy Sunday, peace!

Cheers, HydrogenHi

© Hydrogen, NextGenUpdate

The following 4 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

CanadianOnCFW, Creepz, Father Luckeyy, Glittery Penis Skittle
10-02-2016, 08:01 PM #2
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Introduction

In this tutorial, I will be briefly showing you a new Modded Snapchat that has a ton of tweaks you can use for your personal self. I'm not the developer of this so all credits goes to the developer of this amazing creation. I will be providing everything you need below this. Lets get to it shall we?

What Does This Contain?

• Save Snaps
  • Forward Snaps
  • Slide Filters
  • Default Camera
  • Blackberry Supported
  • Casper Directory

Installation:

This is only for android devices (Blackberry Supported). You can't get this from the Play Store at all. Before downloading we have to Allow Unknown Resources so the application is allowed to download. To allow resources: Open up “Settings”, scroll to and then tap “Security” and make sure the “Unknown Sources” checkbox is checked.

Now, after you download and install. You will need to login to your account, and there you are now done. Enjoy the Modded Snapchat guys Happy!

Choose the latest updated version of this Snapchat. Click the little download icon, then scroll down where it says Download Apk above from where it says "Verified safe to install (read more)". The download should automatically start for you.

Conclusion:

That's it guys! Hope you all enjoy this Snapchat. I'm trying to bring you all more modded applications since The Modded Kik thread I posted went kind of viral on NextGenUpdate. If you want to give me any suggestions on what I should post next, feel free to drop a comment or PM me anytime you need to. If you receive a problem during this tutorial feel free to quote me as well so I can help you as fast as I can! Hope you all have a great day, and a happy Sunday, peace!

Cheers, HydrogenHi

did you really just copyright a thread

The following user thanked Dacoco for this useful post:

Alt
10-02-2016, 08:01 PM #3
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
did you really just copyright a thread

LOL I do it for the fun of it Kappa
10-02-2016, 08:02 PM #4
Father Luckeyy
Retired - Lead Content Manager
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Introduction

What Does This Contain?

• Save Snaps
  • Forward Snaps
  • Slide Filters
  • Default Camera
  • Blackberry Supported
  • Casper Directory

Installation:

Conclusion:

Cheers, HydrogenHi

Great share gonna try it out Smile
10-03-2016, 04:23 PM #5
lalo1996
Bounty hunter
so who the dev for this app? what about a virus scan? do you neeed root?
Last edited by lalo1996 ; 10-03-2016 at 04:26 PM.
10-03-2016, 05:15 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by lalo1996 View Post
so who the dev for this app? what about a virus scan? do you neeed root?

Casper.io is the developers. Virus Scan? It's only 18MB it wouldn't be a virus lol. No, you don't need a root.
10-04-2016, 04:42 PM #7
As a personal user it's a legit app lalo I use it all the time
10-06-2016, 07:07 PM #8
Dank
Not Former Staff
Thanks for this! I personally use the Xposed module Snapprefs, but I'm sure lots of people will like this as well.
10-06-2016, 10:04 PM #9
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dank View Post
Thanks for this! I personally use the Xposed module Snapprefs, but I'm sure lots of people will like this as well.

I used Xposed as well, but to be honest I like this one better in my opinion.
10-11-2016, 07:46 AM #10
Shark
Retired.
If you want Snapchat mod for iPhone, download "Phantom for snapchat" from Cydia Needa

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo