11-11-2016, 05:37 PM #1
Oklahoma
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As this forum seems pretty much dead and I'd like to see much more activity here, what device do you own? Do you like it? Why? Pros? Cons? etc.

I'll start off by saying, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, yes i like it, but the battery life really is lame. I can go from 100% to 50% in about an hour.
11-11-2016, 05:44 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
As this forum seems pretty much dead and I'd like to see much more activity here, what device do you own? Do you like it? Why? Pros? Cons? etc.

I'll start off by saying, I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, yes i like it, but the battery life really is lame. I can go from 100% to 50% in about an hour.

Galaxy 7, I like how fast the device is and the new implements, but the part that is worse is the battery. Galaxy 6 actually has a longer battery life.
11-11-2016, 05:46 PM #3
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Galaxy 7, I like how fast the device is and the new implements, but the part that is worse is the battery. Galaxy 6 actually has a longer battery life.

I was thinking of upgrading to the 7 soon, but surprisingly my s6, dies fast. Probably has something to do with Facebook, I imagine.
11-11-2016, 08:52 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Oklahoma View Post
I was thinking of upgrading to the 7 soon, but surprisingly my s6, dies fast. Probably has something to do with Facebook, I imagine.

Androids usually fast since all the apps are running in the background. Make sure to lower the time your screen autolocks to a faster time rate, and also make sure to close all apps/clear cache everytime you are done. If you're not using your phone, make sure to turn your phone off.
11-12-2016, 01:21 AM #5
Oklahoma
Are you high?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Androids usually fast since all the apps are running in the background. Make sure to lower the time your screen autolocks to a faster time rate, and also make sure to close all apps/clear cache everytime you are done. If you're not using your phone, make sure to turn your phone off.

Oh I know, but it even dies so fast in airplane mode while I'm working.
02-05-2017, 03:53 PM #6
getOco
Save Point
What about the new Moto Z?
What do you guys think?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo