11-18-2016, 07:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Iv'e been looking at it on YouTube for some time now but I don't want to follow there steps in case it bricks my phone, I've been jailbreaking iPhones my whole life but never an android phone. If you know a way that will NOT brick my phone please private message me. Thank you😊.

The following user thanked SToNeRx for this useful post:

xXGRIM_REAPERXx
03-13-2017, 03:12 AM #2
Originally posted by SToNeRx View Post
Iv'e been looking at it on YouTube for some time now but I don't want to follow there steps in case it bricks my phone, I've been jailbreaking iPhones my whole life but never an android phone. If you know a way that will NOT brick my phone please private message me. Thank you��.

i just did it with out bricking i know a good tutorial but before you do download samsung smartswitch and back it up
03-17-2017, 02:11 PM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
It's not called jailbreaking on an Android device, so please refrain from that. It's notated as Rooting. Also, most YouTube videos are fake, to get you to fill out some bullshit survey for the user to get money. Most Android devices are rootable, other than Verizon phones. Those seem to be the asshole within the Android dev community. :y:
03-19-2017, 03:59 PM #4
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
It's not called jailbreaking on an Android device, so please refrain from that. It's notated as Rooting. Also, most YouTube videos are fake, to get you to fill out some bullshit survey for the user to get money. Most Android devices are rootable, other than Verizon phones. Those seem to be the asshole within the Android dev community. :y:

Originally posted by REAPERXx View Post
i just did it with out bricking i know a good tutorial but before you do download samsung smartswitch and back it up

Originally posted by SToNeRx View Post
Iv'e been looking at it on YouTube for some time now but I don't want to follow there steps in case it bricks my phone, I've been jailbreaking iPhones my whole life but never an android phone. If you know a way that will NOT brick my phone please private message me. Thank you******************.

I've done this easily. Over and over I can share the files if you need? Are you SM-G935F?
Regardless get smart switch PC and if you fail you can install the stock version of your phone anyways.
You must login or register to view this content.
These files are TWRP, AutoRoot and Odin.
Install by doing this:

Put phone into download mode,
Plug into PC, Press AP And click CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.tar
Untick AutoReboot.
Again press AP and hit twrp-3.0.2-4-hero2lte.img
once done reboot your phone (Hold power and volume down)[This takes a few seconds 7-8s]
When you see the screen turn off hold Power+Home+Volume up and you should boot into TWRP then from here you need to wipe the device and flash stuff like SuperSU and noencrypt.zip

You can get these files from youtube(I Don't have these on my pc)

Two perfect tutorials

Top video is without losing data and bottom one is no losing data.
Last edited by TehMerkMods ; 03-19-2017 at 04:08 PM.
03-20-2017, 02:56 AM #5
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
I've done this easily. Over and over I can share the files if you need? Are you SM-G935F?
Regardless get smart switch PC and if you fail you can install the stock version of your phone anyways.
You must login or register to view this content.
These files are TWRP, AutoRoot and Odin.
Install by doing this:

Put phone into download mode,
Plug into PC, Press AP And click CF-Auto-Root-hero2lte-hero2ltexx-smg935f.tar
Untick AutoReboot.
Again press AP and hit twrp-3.0.2-4-hero2lte.img
once done reboot your phone (Hold power and volume down)[This takes a few seconds 7-8s]
When you see the screen turn off hold Power+Home+Volume up and you should boot into TWRP then from here you need to wipe the device and flash stuff like SuperSU and noencrypt.zip

You can get these files from youtube(I Don't have these on my pc)

Two perfect tutorials

Top video is without losing data and bottom one is no losing data.

exact method i would of shown him...
03-23-2017, 02:38 AM #6
The Best site for all Rooting/Andriod Software modifications is XDA developers
Tells you all the benefits of rooting and installing Custom Roms and etc

The following user thanked TaskoModz for this useful post:

TehMerkMods

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo