01-15-2017, 05:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Any good apps or way on android to save/cache music so I don't need data or wifi to listen?
01-15-2017, 09:45 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Lonerobot View Post
Any good apps or way on android to save/cache music so I don't need data or wifi to listen?

Youtube to MP3 -- you can have unlimited free good music. Too much data? Upload to cloud Upside Down Happy
01-16-2017, 01:08 AM #3
Camnok
Save Point
I just pay for spotify but from what i remember my SoundCloud used to cache music And like what @hydrogen said. Youtube to mp3 is a good idea. But when i used to use it the quality was not to good. But that could be different for u guys.
01-16-2017, 08:27 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Camnok View Post
I just pay for spotify but from what i remember my SoundCloud used to cache music And like what @hydrogen said. Youtube to mp3 is a good idea. But when i used to use it the quality was not to good. But that could be different for u guys.

Why pay for Spotify when I have posted a free modded apk Spotify completely clean and free in the Google and Android section. Brings everything Spotify has to offer for premium (besides offline music). Free ads, unlimited skips, best quality enhance music, etc.
01-17-2017, 01:10 AM #5
Camnok
Save Point
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Why pay for Spotify when I have posted a free modded apk Spotify completely clean and free in the Google and Android section. Brings everything Spotify has to offer for premium (besides offline music). Free ads, unlimited skips, best quality enhance music, etc.

Haha im on the family plan. My aunt pays for it, i just happen to be on it hehe.
01-17-2017, 01:19 AM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Camnok View Post
Haha im on the family plan. My aunt pays for it, i just happen to be on it hehe.

There is nothing wrong on getting free things man Smile
01-17-2017, 03:15 AM #7
Camnok
Save Point
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
There is nothing wrong on getting free things man Smile

Haha very true.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo