05-11-2017, 05:00 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi, is there a way to use custom themes, or themes from .apks or the play store without a launcher?

There's just this **** kind of store with themes and almost none is free.

Android 7 has also almost no way to customize the background. Just pics or this pre-made themes.
05-15-2017, 03:37 PM #2
TehMerkMods
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by AlphaStorm100 View Post
Hi, is there a way to use custom themes, or themes from .apks or the play store without a launcher?

There's just this **** kind of store with themes and almost none is free.

Android 7 has also almost no way to customize the background. Just pics or this pre-made themes.

I'm not sure on this one, but take a look at things like KWLP, KWGT, Launchers(Nova).... If you are looking for system level changes to themes (i think you are because of what you said try using google and the theme name to access maybe an external place where the .apk is shared)
As i am also A samsung user I will look into system level themes for you boss.
05-15-2017, 07:48 PM #3
Originally posted by TehMerkMods View Post
I'm not sure on this one, but take a look at things like KWLP, KWGT, Launchers(Nova).... If you are looking for system level changes to themes (i think you are because of what you said try using google and the theme name to access maybe an external place where the .apk is shared)
As i am also A samsung user I will look into system level themes for you boss.

I dont really like launchers...

Which format have the S7 themes
07-15-2017, 10:44 AM #4
guntur
Do a barrel roll!
idk bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo