Post: [NO ROOT] Plants Vs. Zombies 2 Mod 6.0.1 [JSON Method]
05-14-2017, 08:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU today I will show you how to easily mod Plants Vs. Zombies 2 for Android users. This is for the latest update, which is 6.0.1, and it works as of 5/14/17 Smile
This mod will allow you to buy ANY item from the store for just 1 gem. And it will also allow you to purchase limited edition plants that are no longer available for a single gem.

Instructions

Before you start, you will need a file manager installed. Go ahead and use your favorite one, if you like. For this tutorial, I will use RAR. You can download it on the Play Store.

1. Download the ZIP with the modded files:

You must login or register to view this content.

Virustotal scan:

2. Open up your file manager, mine looks like this:

*OPTIONAL* If you wish to revert to the original files, I will show you what to backup

Backup (OPTIONAL)

Go to the Folder "Android"

Then Go to "Data"

Then to "com.ea.game.pvz2_na"

Then to "files"

Then to "No_Backup"

Then click on "CDN.6.0"

Now copy the files "storefront.json" and "products.json"

And paste them anywhere you wish; I chose the "files" folder

COPYING MODDED FILES

1. Navigate where you downloaded the modded files. In my case, it was the folder "Download"

2. Extract and copy both modded JSON files

3. Now navigate back to the "CDN.6.0" folder mentioned in the BACKUP part of the tutorial at /Android/data/com.ea.game.pvz2_na/files/No_Backup/CDN.6.0/ and paste the two modded JSON files

4. Click on "Replace ALL"

Now close out RAR (or whatever app you used) and start Plants Vs. Zombies 2. If you did everything right, you should see the whole store costs only 1 gem! Now you can buy countless gems in the store for a single gem!

Enjoy while it works. When it's patched, or a new update comes out, I will post a new set of files to download, if requested!
Last edited by Aegon Targaryen ; 05-31-2017 at 01:49 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Aegon Targaryen for this useful post:

Marcin-Buka and 1 other user.
05-19-2017, 05:05 AM #2
that work,, amazing,, oh i cant say anyting,, but its work,, aoesome..
very thanks..

The following user thanked Quityen for this useful post:

Aegon Targaryen
05-19-2017, 11:18 PM #3
No problem. I will see what else I can edit to make the game more interesting!
05-20-2017, 01:42 AM #4
Many thanks,, maybe 1 touch for plant max level.. Happy

Aegon Targaryen
05-20-2017, 08:55 PM #5
You are welcome.
I'm not sure if I can edit that. It would take me forever to find a value that corresponds to plant items.

My best advice is to just keep buying Pinatas over and over Tustin
05-25-2017, 09:45 AM #6
shop update ,,
pinata x75 please Happy

and some plant buy with cash are mising from almanac if i use that file.. like is snapdragon ice and frog and another plant pay with cash ..
hope u could add too ..
maybe can edit pp.dat for colection all premium plant

many thanks
Last edited by Quityen ; 05-25-2017 at 04:31 PM. Reason: improve

Aegon Targaryen
06-02-2017, 05:56 PM #7
thanks you so much for this, it works perfectly....but.....i want to buy the 2 pinata trackers, i tried to buy them with real money and it just won't work for some reason, so i have searched for 3 days and tried 4 or 5 other things to no avail, this is the only thing i have tried that actually worked liked it was supposed to. is there any way to make the pinata trackers available? they don't show up in the store :-(

for anyone wondering if this works, let me tell you, i am a complete newb i know absolutely nothing about smartphones (i still have a flip phone but use bluestacks on the computer) and i got this to work!!! AMEN!!
06-03-2017, 09:24 PM #8
Originally posted by basementdweller View Post
thanks you so much for this, it works perfectly....but.....i want to buy the 2 pinata trackers, i tried to buy them with real money and it just won't work for some reason, so i have searched for 3 days and tried 4 or 5 other things to no avail, this is the only thing i have tried that actually worked liked it was supposed to. is there any way to make the pinata trackers available? they don't show up in the store :-(

for anyone wondering if this works, let me tell you, i am a complete newb i know absolutely nothing about smartphones (i still have a flip phone but use bluestacks on the computer) and i got this to work!!! AMEN!!

try to restore product.json adn storefront.json to original file.. hope it can resstore the original shop.
06-08-2017, 09:48 AM #9
will you be updating this for 6.1.1?
06-25-2017, 09:22 PM #10
How you edit the codes? I'm trying but I can't see the codes. Like only see phrases of the plants and wimbles like (?). Tell me how I can edit

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo