03-15-2013, 09:40 PM #1
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everybody,

Since lots of information is given by NGU, we decided to write a little application to use with it.
We never had the intension to make an hybrid only tool, so we needed to organize some structure.
But PD tries to make it difficult for us, but we all united can BEAT them!

And it is finally there, in all it's glory, 1.6, 2.14 patch proof!

You can:

Change A-spec/B-spec level
Upgrade/downgrade Credits
Move gamedays (in case you search for a specific car from the UCD)
Gold Licenses
Gold Special events (good to do Vettel, as DS3 player)
Gold A-spec/B-spec events
Change current car to NCD/OCD
Disconnect your borrowed car
Enable/Disable special menu
Globally prevent resetting of your 2.11 hybrids
Reset OCD and UCD
Modify Race Number and font type (for self-created RM/Stealth cars)
And of course do an big amount of things to your car to hybrid it!

For information how to use it, or if your hybrid doesn't work...
Search NGU, there are many tutorials out there, take a look first!

Hybrids:
You must login or register to view this content.

And miscellaneous tools:

Video "How to use some basic features":

Latest version:
Download from RGhost: You must login or register to view this content..
Download from RGhost: You must login or register to view this content..
Download from Mediafire: You must login or register to view this content.

Older version:
Download from RGhost (rar file): You must login or register to view this content..
Download from RGhost (zip file): You must login or register to view this content..

For now, this is it! If major bugs come up, we will fix it...hopefully.
Coding has been re-structured and flaws in the car's database has been solved (not all).
Bugs (real ones) have been solved, stolen sources will be detected as we can simulate the bugs!

Enjoy and don't push it!

Luca T.

PS. I cannot express it enough, but this would never been released without the help of some really freaking awesome friends of mine! Smile

PS2. In case your a HEX editor and don't want this pre-fixed tool. Please take a look at my other handy small tool You must login or register to view this content.

PS3. Want to get rid of the PD trading limit? Now you can send unlimited car tickets/tickets/paints and much more!
Please take a look at this small but efficient tool You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------
- Possible Solutions for your problem -

- Download You must login or register to view this content.
- Manually save GT5 in-game before using the tool (Red button in GT Life)
- Skip spaces in the directory structure to your savegame
- Start the tool by clicking the .exe (no shortcut)
- If you move an save from account x to account y. A single restart of GT5 will not solve your PSN issue.
- In case you wonder if anything else gets installed, read the thread. Most has been spoken about
- In case you don't know what something means (Bruteforce, resigning save etc) use the search function on NGU.
- PM's with questions that are not my tool related will be ignored
- PM's with requests to build in things without supplying the correct info to do so, will be ignored.
Last edited by LucaTurilli ; 09-16-2013 at 09:18 AM.

The following 150 users say thank you to LucaTurilli for this useful post:

JordanCarr, 192.168.1.1, 4861636B, 631, acceso12, alexlam24, AssClapper-130, atrnex, baconator599, barelynotlegal, BarneyBus, Dank, Big Marv, big matt, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, BrianBlaze, Brunoo Gordoo, Camaro, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CNR4806, cocacolin, codmadz332, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, CrEaTiiOnUNREAL, cruzthemaster, Cygevo, DaFarmer, Daniel212, davebull, DennisG40, Det0x, diegorborges, DJ Shinkai, DoN-WaKiTa, driftinziggy, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, Eddy_J1, EdwinM777, F40LM, FR0STBYTE, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, Ali D Killer, GioSolia, Gorkz, grandose, gringo96, gt5gmefqstrader, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, herpycherp, humboldtef, iainoflo85, ILuVGamin, ImOnDatPurple, JackCrackerMan, jim1989Gy, JK83, jonjo97s, jqsiren, kan0141, kelocyde, keyster05, klown, KMBB2KR8, kronau, KseNo, Kyoshiro, land161, lazzaaro, lopybrooner, lsvtec17, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, mar08052, Marco_Legend, Melo-Cake, MFX150, Mint Sauce, MoLieG, Moontallico, mooselover101, Mr.Azoz, MucBunChin, nbdesignz and 50 other users.
03-23-2013, 07:15 PM #452
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Yeah when it's not enabled, it is not functional.
When it will work? Nobody knows....maybe in a couple of days.

Been very busy lately Smile

Not many problems with the new version I read.
I was only curious about the error 100 and error 200, they sounded as errors from slim's tool...hehehe

Cheers

Luca
03-23-2013, 07:17 PM #453
Acan Ayane
Save Point
Oh please, if you can the codes for Width of the cars that will be awesome. LOL saves up more time Than researching for correct chassis match up.
03-23-2013, 07:23 PM #454
soo...i like the program but if your going to keep updating it dont shut it down..i was in the middle of doing a set up then i got a error code and i knew already that you took it down...best thing to do it to let the program run then when you do a update post it up here or put a message on the program saying "new update"
03-23-2013, 07:36 PM #455
sgeti
Save Point
Originally posted by Costas1 View Post
What Windows you use?

Windows XP 2002 . I have read and maybe i need some file .dll unable to find place to download. Did you remove the download?
03-23-2013, 07:36 PM #456
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by Acan
Oh please, if you can the codes for Width of the cars that will be awesome. LOL saves up more time Than researching for correct chassis match up.

Hahaha, why don't you start a database? Happy

Originally posted by nissankidd85 View Post
soo...i like the program but if your going to keep updating it dont shut it down..i was in the middle of doing a set up then i got a error code and i knew already that you took it down...best thing to do it to let the program run then when you do a update post it up here or put a message on the program saying "new update"

Hmm, hard to follow an message without proper dots, line starts, line ends.
You got an error code and I took it down? Huh?
No, there will not be an auto update function.
I do those things for software from which I don't need to stay anonymous Smile

So stick to checking this thread or not use it....or not update it!
03-23-2013, 07:43 PM #457
Originally posted by LucaTurilli View Post
Hahaha, why don't you start a database? Happy

Hmm, hard to follow an message without proper dots, line starts, line ends.
You got an error code and I took it down? Huh?
No, there will not be an auto update function.
I do those things for software from which I don't need to stay anonymous Smile

So stick to checking this thread or not use it....or not update it!

cool beans well i always check your thread everyday lol i was just like noooo!!! when you took down the program im guessing to update it but yea i'll check the thread
03-23-2013, 09:01 PM #458
bbryan33
Save Point
i keep getting failed to fing psn user name try XMB user name i have tryed eveyting relating to this problem on all 46 pages on here what is goin on an how can i fix it???
03-23-2013, 09:02 PM #459
keyster05
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by JK83 View Post
This is solution on your problem Smile

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 PM ----------

From Op
"I didn't made it n00b proof"
Well
Peeps who don't know how to backup save, don't know what is winrar never should try any apps..Lol

wtf i never mentioned anything about backing up saves and winrar. both of them are piss easy to use,
i just wanted the 8digit values for the weight for this tool!!
03-23-2013, 09:21 PM #460
JK83
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by keyster05 View Post
wtf i never mentioned anything about backing up saves and winrar. both of them are piss easy to use,
i just wanted the 8digit values for the weight for this tool!!

Hey calm down Smile
I try find some sense to that tonight or tomorrow.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo