03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
05-21-2013, 11:17 AM #902
Originally posted by Wakita View Post
to gain 300km: 000493E0. i selected sheet A, B & C but i don't know if this is necessary. now all we have to find are the values for a oilchange Winky Winky

Just tested! The game is confused when using this value Smile .In the garage it is 0.0 km.When you select the car though it says 300km then it goes again at 0.0 .When I drove it around it added the kms it supposed to have,so now the km is 302 and stuck there.

The BAD thing is that the engine`s hp is the same.It didnt break in :(
05-21-2013, 02:02 PM #903
tuxsavvy
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw View Post
Just tested! The game is confused when using this value Smile .In the garage it is 0.0 km.When you select the car though it says 300km then it goes again at 0.0 .When I drove it around it added the kms it supposed to have,so now the km is 302 and stuck there.

I think normally you were meant to do the usual tricks for the car to be updated with the new values (i.e. either changing oil after you have done modding with computer and/or change to another car then change it back the car that you have done modding on).

In either case I guess you should go change the oil to see if the engine has been fully broken in. If not then I suppose there's another value one has to edit somewhere else for it to take effect. I have no idea exactly where but I have a hunch it might be something to do with player stats (i.e. km/miles driven).

If in case you (or anyone else) were ever curious as to the exact figure count for almost every car and their factory paint that the car comes out in. You must login or register to view this content. it is, the list apparently still isn't complete but it has already been noted to be 5908 cars so far. Not the 1700+ cars or so they were. :p
05-21-2013, 02:35 PM #904
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >

i did this on all my cars. i compared 2 cars( Aston Martin Vantage), one of my garage and one of the new car dealership. the one in my garage had 501 bhp, the one from dealership had 517 bhp. i didn't do a oilchange yet like tuxsavvy is suggesting. gonna try it when i come back home from my work-out...
05-21-2013, 03:43 PM #905
Originally posted by tuxsavvy View Post
I think normally you were meant to do the usual tricks for the car to be updated with the new values (i.e. either changing oil after you have done modding with computer and/or change to another car then change it back the car that you have done modding on).

In either case I guess you should go change the oil to see if the engine has been fully broken in. If not then I suppose there's another value one has to edit somewhere else for it to take effect. I have no idea exactly where but I have a hunch it might be something to do with player stats (i.e. km/miles driven).

If in case you (or anyone else) were ever curious as to the exact figure count for almost every car and their factory paint that the car comes out in. You must login or register to view this content. it is, the list apparently still isn't complete but it has already been noted to be 5908 cars so far. Not the 1700+ cars or so they were. :p

Well , I also thought about that.The cars I tested ,where all NCD ,without OIL change ,all 0/0/0 from a fresh save file.
They had 300km ,I performed Oil changed ,they gained the 5% ,but the engines was not breaked in...
I will try to contact Luca Turilli if he has a solution , in his GT5 Editor there is an option for a OCD car but you have to do it ,one at a time (your current car) Smile
05-21-2013, 05:10 PM #906
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Well , I also thought about that.The cars I tested ,where all NCD ,without OIL change ,all 0/0/0 from a fresh save file.
They had 300km ,I performed Oil changed ,they gained the 5% ,but the engines was not breaked in...
I will try to contact Luca Turilli if he has a solution , in his GT5 Editor there is an option for a OCD car but you have to do it ,one at a time (your current car) Smile

i think 300km is not enough. i tried a other car; DB9. dealership; 456 bhp, in my garage with 300km and no oilchange; 442 bhp, with oilchange; 464 bhp. after 2 laps arround the Nür; the cars has now 466 bhp and 341 km.
i gonna try to add 400km (00061A80) to see if it makes any differents.

as soon i have the time for it, i will play arround with these values to see if i can manage to do a oilchange. C8 92 7C

cheers

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by tuxsavvy View Post
(i.e. km/miles driven).

i tried to located that but no luck. CTRL + F and i tried with numbers and Hex but didn't find anything.
05-22-2013, 07:58 AM #907
disix
Keeper
Hey Guys

So after the Update and losing all my Hybrids, i didnt came back to GT5.

Now, is it true that you can still install Turbo stage 5 and remove wings and go Online??

Regards.
05-22-2013, 11:44 AM #908
Yes you can use all "secret" parts normally

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

Originally posted by Wakita View Post
i think 300km is not enough. i tried a other car; DB9. dealership; 456 bhp, in my garage with 300km and no oilchange; 442 bhp, with oilchange; 464 bhp. after 2 laps arround the Nür; the cars has now 466 bhp and 341 km.
i gonna try to add 400km (00061A80) to see if it makes any differents.

as soon i have the time for it, i will play arround with these values to see if i can manage to do a oilchange. C8 92 7C

cheers

---------- Post added at 05:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

i tried to located that but no luck. CTRL + F and i tried with numbers and Hex but didn't find anything.

The problem I see is that with or without the 300km hex code ,the cars gain the same bhp when driven the same amount of Km`s on track.I tested a car with 0.0 and the same one with 300km (with the hex number you provided ) and they gained the same amount of bhp at 1.3kms and 313.3 kms Smile I hope you understand my english Smile Smile
05-22-2013, 03:17 PM #909
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Yes you can use all "secret" parts normally

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

The problem I see is that with or without the 300km hex code ,the cars gain the same bhp when driven the same amount of Km`s on track.I tested a car with 0.0 and the same one with 300km (with the hex number you provided ) and they gained the same amount of bhp at 1.3kms and 313.3 kms Smile I hope you understand my english Smile Smile

so it's pretty mutch useless to use the odometer. it will add the km you want but it doesn't affect the engine. :worried:
for the moment i don't see any other option to do this...

your english is good. i have the same problem, i'm from belgium and i sometimes have to use google. Happy aslong we understand each other. :Sad AwesomeD
05-22-2013, 09:32 PM #910
removed
Last edited by driftinziggy ; 05-22-2013 at 09:38 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo