03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
07-30-2013, 07:29 PM #1109
I have been told that we can modify the cars again, I have 2 Gt5, my NA Gt5 that has not been updated past 2.11 and a EU Gt5 that is at 2.14, so I can go online.
Does 2.14 allows the same as we can do with 2.11?
what are the difference if any?
08-01-2013, 12:43 AM #1110
Est xx
08-02-2013, 02:37 PM #1111
Default Avatar
Lewedy
when i try to change the bhp of a car and then copy the file to ps3 sytem then go in gt5 the car is the way it was before so i tried to put a red bulls engine into a formula gran turismo copied the file to the ps3 device then went on gt5 and this still didin't work stare
08-02-2013, 03:05 PM #1112
BlissTT
Save Point
Originally posted by Lewedy View Post
when i try to change the bhp of a car and then copy the file to ps3 sytem then go in gt5 the car is the way it was before so i tried to put a red bulls engine into a formula gran turismo copied the file to the ps3 device then went on gt5 and this still didin't work stare

That's because you need to use brute beforehand. It's a step process.
Also the HP Multiplier no longer works.
08-03-2013, 01:56 PM #1113
KrAxRACING
Save Point
im also having the same problem. other people have 40,000+hp whipping around the drag rooms at indy road course. i try adding in the NOS and horsepower hacks / engine swaps and nothing is working. whats brute beforehand?
note; I have put the 2011 ford nascar engine in a few cars because i like the sound of it, and tried to upgrade the horsepower. nothing works but the engine will be swapped. eventually it disappears and goes back to stock?

edit: also i added items to my items list, such as engine upgrades, brakes, tires, nitrous. it says it adds it to the car but i cant select the special race tires / nitrous wont work. a guy online told me to activate nos is R1. i tried and nothing.
Last edited by KrAxRACING ; 08-03-2013 at 01:59 PM.
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM #1114
bimpy
Save Point
Do brake swaps really work on this program? I swapped the brakes of a Honda Fit onto a Murcielago and the Murcielago experienced little to no change in braking performance. (yes I wanted the car to brake worse)
08-06-2013, 10:26 PM #1115
Originally posted by lazzaaro View Post
You have to extract that file using winRAR in order to actually double click it and you have to
Right Click>Open With>winRAR

I did that already (7-Zip).

Wait, do you mean I have to extract the save file? That makes no sense.
08-07-2013, 12:12 PM #1116
Originally posted by J25 View Post
can any1 help i uploaded my garage to gt5 garage editor full version wen i thought i was done i closed garage without clikin ok in tune sheet so put usb in ps3 deleted file nd copy'd a fresh version of my garage this time i done exactly as the vid shows swap sum parts, fine tune and then clik ok to save then close garage, then wen loaded that copy into ps3 i hav no cars at all im still the same level as i was have the same amount of money just no cars any help wud be great nd wud just like to say a massive thanks to slim,flatz the whole team lol, for giving us all these, im lovin these apps :y:

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

ihav the same problem atm if u hav a solution cud u let me know if i come up with anything al let u no

I have Garage Editor And can still do everything with mine, I only use cars I make their on a third user where I have no friends and stay in my lounge and use them for Photos and videos, if you opr anyone else needs help email me [email][email protected][/email]
08-07-2013, 03:33 PM #1117
lwaver
Keeper
I can not see thumbnail images of the car

in vista sp2 and win7. why ?

my thumbnail fetch option is on.

Sorry I Think I found , need to be connected on the net. is that right ?
Last edited by lwaver ; 08-07-2013 at 03:40 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo