03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
08-07-2013, 05:55 PM #1118
can someone tell me how to get the garage editor mod to stick on the game save? I have tried it multiple times and all it does is change the color of the car. Cant get the engine or chassis to swap. Need some help.

I go through bruteforce then HxD and change the ff to 74. Then I go to garage editor and do the swaps I want but it doesnt stick. Cant figure out whats going on
08-07-2013, 09:42 PM #1119
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by swervinstang View Post
can someone tell me how to get the garage editor mod to stick on the game save? I have tried it multiple times and all it does is change the color of the car. Cant get the engine or chassis to swap. Need some help.

I go through bruteforce then HxD and change the ff to 74. Then I go to garage editor and do the swaps I want but it doesnt stick. Cant figure out whats going on

-you can find the cardata from 1 car multiple times on your save so make sure you have modded the right cardata
-you can't mod your current car when using Slim's tool.
08-07-2013, 09:48 PM #1120
DoN-WaKiTa
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Jamies941 View Post
I have Garage Editor And can still do everything with mine, I only use cars I make their on a third user where I have no friends and stay in my lounge and use them for Photos and videos, if you opr anyone else needs help email me [email][email protected][/email]

why posting your e-mailadres? more people can have the same question. what's the purpus of a forum? so people can talk about problems. "gt5editorpro" LOL! smells like a scam to me. is that how you want to get other peoples accountdata? i'm surprised that the moderators didn't delete your e-mailadres.
Last edited by DoN-WaKiTa ; 08-07-2013 at 09:51 PM.
08-08-2013, 12:40 AM #1121
I have Garage Editor And can still do everything with mine, I only use cars I make their on a third user where I have no friends and stay in my lounge and use them for Photos and videos, if you opr anyone else needs help email me [email][email protected][/email]

Originally posted by Wakita View Post
why posting your e-mailadres? more people can have the same question. what's the purpus of a forum? so people can talk about problems. "gt5editorpro" LOL! smells like a scam to me. is that how you want to get other peoples accountdata? i'm surprised that the moderators didn't delete your e-mailadres.

:wtf:
"gt5 editor pro" it is with problemss!!!!!, ....
I'm sorry, but it was very funny! lol Happy
surely we can not leave pass......Awesome face
08-08-2013, 01:10 AM #1122
Well then sorry about that I do not use forum's much only after getting GT5 so I was truly Just trying to help people that's all.
08-08-2013, 02:14 AM #1123
Well then sorry about that I do not use forum's much only after getting GT5 so I was truly Just trying to help people that's all.

Really sorry, my friend.
I meant no offense with this,
Was just a little joke by the irony of posting.

My apologies.
08-08-2013, 10:49 AM #1124
No problem at all man I can do a 1min 4second lap at Route X and some guy smoked me with a 34.6 lap what they hell he was in a Skyline But never caught a glimpse of it lol what is he doing?
08-10-2013, 10:45 PM #1125
I have a question I have two users like many GT5 Players and I did not want to use the main I have so much work in, but I loaded the other into Brute Force and tried to mod a car and now when I try to load it I get the black GT5 logo screen I tried deleting the main and using the backup same thing. Anyone tell me what I need to do to fix it cause I have a lot of work on the other account as well. Or even point me to a video with this info I searched it but did not find anything relevant information.
08-11-2013, 11:02 AM #1126
does not work on XP Pro SP2......so devo'd as not everyone can afford a pc with windows 7 or 8 on it....especially when you drift in real life....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo