03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-05-2013, 04:44 AM #326
Excellent App! As a suggestion would it be possible to add an individual car pull down in your Function Tab for adding hex values you do not currently have listed as options. Currently it only lists the manufacturer and the hex value you add gets applied to all cars in your garage from the manufacturer you select. It would be great to have the ability to add hex values to individual cars as opposed to all cars from a selected manufacturer from the Function tab.

Again great job!
04-05-2013, 06:31 AM #327
Tony 453
Save Point
Fixed errors?example:put engine Jay Leno tank car and set engine to other car cause (not repaired error) and save game not work,must delete.
04-05-2013, 07:26 AM #328
Installed this last night (had Version one before) and its great but.....
I changed the engine in a tuned up Ruf CTR2 with an engine from a Scooby Rally car (deeper and rougher sounding boxer engine in my mind) bu found the BHP to drop (obviously) from the 600-700bhp prior to around 230bhp (less than the rally car. So i tried the BHP multiplyer and it didnt seem to do anything.... when its says 'X' by what ever number, is that a multiplication of the OE bhp or the tuned BHP at that time and if you put 'X2' will that be double the bhp now ?

I also did the same with a Veyron, Changed the engine for a Ford V8 from the 1969 Ford Pace car (fantastic sounding engine) but again the Bhp dropped to 320bhp ( the ford engine runs at 560bhp) so i tried the multiplyer (X5) and nothing happened?

Any idears?
04-05-2013, 07:32 AM #329
Just seen this on another forum....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23592[/ATTACH]
04-05-2013, 10:24 AM #330
Can i put ceramic brakes on my M3 via Hex? the game won't let me install the brake :( And thank you for this great app, mate.
04-05-2013, 10:30 AM #331
Originally posted by Gabriel
Can i put ceramic brakes on my M3 via Hex? the game won't let me install the brake :( And thank you for this great app, mate.

Yeah, but they are from wrong car then.
04-05-2013, 10:38 AM #332
hey I new to this so im trying to use the editor but go to click and use the game save it says file corrupt what should I do
04-05-2013, 10:46 AM #333
Originally posted by razerman View Post
Yeah, but they are from wrong car then.

Didn't get what you said.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by jim1989Gy View Post
Hi dose anybody no what cars you can use to install the stage 4 & 5 engine tune upgrade carnt seem to find a car to install it on ???????

You first need to install stage 1 ,2 and 3 in order to install stage 4 and 5th. You can install them from the elements or items menu (where you change your gears) It works
04-05-2013, 10:59 AM #334
Originally posted by Gabriel
Didn't get what you said.

Like you can take brakes from the other car which does have those brakes.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo