03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-07-2013, 10:29 AM #362
Thanks so much for this wonderful tool. Looking forward to the next update.

Will I be able to use any rims on any car with this tool? And also will I be able to use any paint color on let's say a racing car with racing liveries to get a one color paint?
04-07-2013, 10:58 AM #363
acidlake
Save Point
Still getting this error when i try to open the savedata, also i already have the DLL on the folder, and after the error the program is not working anymore i have to close it and open it again, and if i try to open the savedata after that error it says that the file is corruptYou must login or register to view this content.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by acidlake View Post
Still getting this error when i try to open the savedata, also i already have the DLL on the folder, and after the error the program is not working anymore i have to close it and open it again, and if i try to open the savedata after that error it says that the file is corrupt

The old version and all the others programs are working good, im just having issue with this new version

i am using a 32bit windows vista virtual machine, with all dll, net framework, v++ and everything installed and fully working.
04-07-2013, 01:15 PM #364
Slim355, q-k, are you aware that the paint picker doesn't always work properly? If so, my apologies, otherwise I'll continue anyway. :mmm:
I think first it doesn't always actually write the paint code to the save, but it also appears to format it incorrectly.

I already posted in the "car blob" thread that the paint codes are 13 bits - painting a car 0x00000FFF does not give stock colour wheels, but that null black colour for both body and wheels (on cars whose wheels can be painted). You need that extra bit: 0x00001FFF. So stock colour is 8191, not 4095.
Likewise, when picking a paint from the list, the code it generates sometimes needs that bit adding on before it'll work properly.

Some examples using Vineyard Green, code 79F = 1951, the first colour under solid->AC:

Body only: 0x00F3EFFF - wheels will be null black, code is 4095
Wheels only: 0x3FFF79F - wheel code has 4096 added to it (6047), will probably come out null black.
Body and wheels: 0x00F3E79F - will work as intended because the most significant bits are zero.

I don't know if the missing leading 0 in the second example is causing failure to write, but I'm systematically re-writing the codes in the garage view to correct the above anyway, which always works.

So I think the masks should be 13 bits wide when extracting decimal paint IDs from existing paint codes:
Body: 0x03FFE000
Wheels: 0x00001FFF

Using this, the above codes become:
0x00F3FFFF
0x03FFE79F
0x00F3E79F (no change)

I took the decimal code for the wheels, added the decimal for the body, already bit shifted left by 13 (optionally add the code for the stock wheel colours, bit shifted left by 26) before rendering to a hex string. The default, stock decimal code should be 8191, not 4095. I've been using this method with success since before the colour picker was added.

Since PD aren't afraid to use weird bit widths, it's important to look at this stuff at the bit level, not the nibble (4 bit, one hex character) level. I doubt it's not known on these parts, but I've found some interesting things in the exhaust codes doing just this, which may open up the possibility of an exhaust sound picker if we can catalogue it...

This is a fantastic tool, and I thank everyone for all their work so far in enabling me in even getting to this point, and in having a lot of fun with hybrids. Can't wait to see where this heads. :y:
04-07-2013, 02:34 PM #365
Ramanujan
Bounty hunter
I think q-k knows this but thanks for testing all.
He saw this topic as a reason to introduce himself. Happy

Originally posted by Ramanujan View Post

So:

[6 bits unknown GT5 seems to set the last one sometimes]+[ 1 bit to ignore next]+[CAR color 000-FFF]+[ 1 bit to ignore next]+[RIM color 000-FFF]

Thanks for the extra info on the first bits, i have been looking for their meaning.:y:
Last edited by Ramanujan ; 04-07-2013 at 02:39 PM.
04-07-2013, 03:16 PM #366
Does someone knows if you can change the size of the wheels or rims?
Man this is great, I already made some dope cars. I'm so glad there there are some guys who know how al this stuff works. To me it's all abracadabra. This Hybriding made me start up gt5 after a long period.Happy (srry for the bad grammar)
04-07-2013, 03:37 PM #367
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by crisis View Post

This is a fantastic tool, and I thank everyone for all their work so far in enabling me in even getting to this point, and in having a lot of fun with hybrids. Can't wait to see where this heads. :y:

Thanks for spotting that. :love:
It was literally an error in my chosen bit masks as you said :y:

Originally posted by acidlake View Post

The old version and all the others programs are working good, im just having issue with this new version

Looking at the section that produces this error, makes me think you are either using an old save or there is some bug in my app.

If you like, could you zip up the save, upload to mediafire or dropbox, then PM me the link.
If I can re-create the error on my computer I can see whats up & fix it if possible.
Last edited by slim355 ; 04-07-2013 at 03:45 PM.
04-07-2013, 03:45 PM #368
tbo34hax
Do a barrel roll!
WOW, Just got updated Version of this Garage Editor. Many Features Smile. Epic Job Slim as always.
04-07-2013, 04:06 PM #369
slim355
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by tbo34hax View Post
WOW, Just got updated Version of this Garage Editor. Many Features Smile. Epic Job Slim as always.

Don't forget q-k! Progress would be alot slower & some features non-existant without him!
and thank you!
04-07-2013, 04:41 PM #370
Originally posted by tbo34hax View Post

Where can you get the updated Version??Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo