03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-09-2013, 10:21 AM #452
CoolHappy
Normally you can't change the rims on the Ferrari f430.
So I used the editor and put some rims on the car.
Saw that the car has new rims and I can change them also in GT Auto.
This editor is awesome thx slim & qk
04-09-2013, 10:54 AM #453
Hi guys

I'm new here, check the sad post count! :nerd:

I'm feeling this tool. Eeeeek did I really say that? ^_^

Awesome job chaps. This and GT5 Editor v1.5 by Luca are sweet deals. Real easy to use and pretty bloody reliable. It helps to learn to read, then read again then click! Cool Man (aka Tustin)

I have noticed a few things in v1.3.0 that may be good updates/fixes for a future release.

In Items -> Manufacturer/Year Tickets... There is no LV 0 Class Gift Ticket.

In Items -> Special Car Insert... When you look at all the five cars in game in GTLife -> Garage -> Premium Cars -> Show... The Date Aquired is 184/1/-4707. No real big deal but it kinda bugs me. It would be nice to show a correct date. Not as easy as it sounds me thinks.

In Items -> Insert New Car Ticket -> Nissan... There is no GT-R SpecV (GT Academy SPECIAL). This was a free gift car ticket you could win if you either competed in the GT Academy Online Event 2010 (Europe Only) or competed in the Gran Turismo Time Trial Challenge 2011. It is not a paid DLC so should be ok to include.

On a side note it is pretty funny how the Red Bull X2010 JP Flag Colour arrives in your garage with a distance of 0.1km. I'm gonna have to to change that car to 0/0/0 (NCD) because of my OCD! :nerd:

Thanks for reading and thanks for a wicked GT5 tool. Smile

Cheers!
Last edited by murky1 ; 04-09-2013 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Because my speeling sucked! ;)~
04-09-2013, 11:16 AM #454
In the 'Add Car Ticket' section, could somebody please have a look through the Mazda list for the Axela 23S '03? I have looked 4 times and can't see it, just want to be sure it's not actually there.

Cheers.
04-09-2013, 11:31 AM #455
Originally posted by shepzki View Post
In the 'Add Car Ticket' section, could somebody please have a look through the Mazda list for the Axela 23S '03? I have looked 4 times and can't see it, just want to be sure it's not actually there.

Cheers.

No need to buy glasses. It isn't in the list.... Yet. Gasp
04-09-2013, 11:36 AM #456
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
While at it....you also missed the Ferrari F10 :(

Cheers
04-09-2013, 11:39 AM #457
Originally posted by murky1 View Post
No need to buy glasses. It isn't in the list.... Yet. Gasp

Yeh I did think so, but I checked at like 6am this morning without coffee so needed to be sure. Winky Winky
04-09-2013, 11:58 AM #458
Originally posted by shepzki View Post
Yeh I did think so, but I checked at like 6am this morning without coffee so needed to be sure. Winky Winky

OMG NO COFFEE??? WTF were you thinking? :think:
04-09-2013, 12:11 PM #459
tbo34hax
Do a barrel roll!
Also missed the Supra RZ

The Single Turbo Supra is though :( is in there though :3.
04-09-2013, 12:14 PM #460
Does someone know if I could place the complete wheel of the Gran turismo Ford GT Spec2. (white letters on the tyre)
under a Ferrari f430 for example??

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo