03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-15-2013, 07:25 PM #650
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by JeepXJFreak98 View Post
Why humiliate us by posting pictures of this? A lot of people here on nextgenupdate want that car, but nobody seems to care.

We do care, the amount of crap that has been just handed out is insane, be happy or go home!
04-15-2013, 08:20 PM #651
How do you get colour samples as cars?
04-15-2013, 08:22 PM #652
Yer I have no clue how to hex at all. Well I can decrypt the save and open the editor but that's about all. So I try to contribue in other ways. I'm trying to learn but my middle age brain takes a bit longer to catch on nowadays.

As for the standard Z4 and TT I kind of doubt PD will release them into the OCD but we live and hope.
04-15-2013, 09:09 PM #653
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Shogouki View Post
Well that explains how my file got corrupted when I tried gifting myself a Red Bull X2010 5G (I should note that I have an Irish PSN account), the file size was shrunk from 4.9MB to 2.7MB.

??? No, it doesn't explain anything. Your PSN account doesn't play a role at all.
The backup of your original savegame is copied for "emergency" cases, where you completely trash your savegame. The savegame in the backup folder should have the same size than your original save.
It's not the copied version in the backup folder that gets treated, it's the original loaded one.

Originally posted by murky1 View Post
As for the standard Z4 and TT I kind of doubt PD will release them into the OCD but we live and hope.

On the other side, where's the point in needing a standard version of a car that is already premium? Winky Winky
04-15-2013, 09:20 PM #654
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by k View Post
??? No, it doesn't explain anything. Your PSN account doesn't play a role at all.
The backup of your original savegame is copied for "emergency" cases, where you completely trash your savegame. The savegame in the backup folder should have the same size than your original save.
It's not the copied version in the backup folder that gets treated, it's the original loaded one.

On the other side, where's the point in needing a standard version of a car that is already premium? Winky Winky

Lots of us like to be car hoarders/collectors, it's sort of a sense of achievement that you have every available car/suit/paint, even if they are hacked, I come back to GT5 feeling a sense of pride. Also that feeling of being able to choose everything gives me a sort of thrill Smile.
04-15-2013, 09:28 PM #655

True in a way unless you are a collector and want every car in the game. My favorite standard premium is the Shelby Cobra as it has the ragtop that the premium doesn't have.
Last edited by murky1 ; 04-15-2013 at 10:33 PM.
04-15-2013, 09:37 PM #656
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Ok, I'm convinced Winky Winky

Let's just wait and see if PD will release them..
04-15-2013, 09:49 PM #657
dr1ft3r
Do a barrel roll!
Ok, I'm convinced Winky Winky

Let's just wait and see if PD will release them..

Heh, doubt it, but I'm working on it (I won't release the two standards unless you want me to).
Also I'm gonna take a quick stab and ask: Do all the standard cars have the same value as they did in GTPSP/GT4? (minus the premium standards) because it is starting to look that way Winky Winky
04-15-2013, 10:00 PM #658
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dr1ft3r View Post
Heh, doubt it, but I'm working on it (I won't release the two standards unless you want me to).

Who am I to tell you what to do or not? It's your decision what you do with your findings.. Cool Man (aka Tustin)
We already could have released the two standard models in 1.3.1, but I didn't want to spoil it for PD. I think, it is their move that has to be made..

Originally posted by dr1ft3r View Post
Also I'm gonna take a quick stab and ask: Do all the standard cars have the same value as they did in GTPSP/GT4? (minus the premium standards) because it is starting to look that way Winky Winky

I don't know for the PSP ones, but a lot of stuff regarding standard cars looks like it is taken from GT4.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo