03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-18-2013, 01:56 PM #731
Originally posted by murky1 View Post
Ok I have another feature request for a future update of the editor. I know you dudes are busy and doing all sorts of stuff for us already but maybe this is a good one to look at.

How to turn off: GT Life --> Community --> Log

I dunno. Maybe I'm paranoid.

Yeah I think we all are,Happy :y:

The drop side of that tho is that if PD don,t/cannot see our logs its an indication of some of us messing with the saves?
04-18-2013, 02:19 PM #732
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by LucaTurilli View Post
Dilemma, although your truck can have 5000 tickets, the car-garage only allows 2000 cars :(
Have not yet found out how to fix that (maybe good, as it's loading time would take 15 minutes)
One of my accounts is about 6,5mb, and with 4x saving during startup (PD logic) it already takes ages.....

Getting all tickets redeemed ain't a problem. I'll do that on 5 runs with 1000 tickets each.

The limit of 2000 cars and 100 favourites can be bypassed by directly editing your garage outside the game. I've successfully booted a savegame with about 2900 cars and 150 favourites. I think I was short of items on that save but it was something between 7 and 8 MB in size.
If you boot such a savegame, you'll instantly know why the limit is set to 2000 cars. And I wouldn't try to bypass/fix it. It is really taking AGES to boot, I was short of exiting as I thought the game just crashed with that savegame. Every consequent save in game with a garage with that size is also taking ages. It is everything, but a pleasure to wait for the completion of that.
Although I must admit that I haven't tried to add another car to that garage. I guess it wouldn't be possible in game.

Originally posted by murky1 View Post
Ok I have another feature request for a future update of the editor. I know you dudes are busy and doing all sorts of stuff for us already but maybe this is a good one to look at.

How to turn off: GT Life --> Community --> Log

I dunno. Maybe I'm paranoid.

I don't have any ideas about that right now, e.g if it is even possible. A first guess is, the log is beyond the savegame. Will take some time to have a look into that.
04-18-2013, 04:28 PM #733
Originally posted by slim355 View Post
CAUTION: Account Ban Notice

If you must play online keep to private lounges!
Be aware that you could potentially lose access to GT5 online features.
There is no paid DLC in this editor (Never will be)
[/SIZE]

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:

I think Hp modding your cars is patch now because i just tried modding 3 cars X2010 redbull,Nascar,Shelby Cobra and when i load up the game and go to garage the Hp doesn't change and nothing else change either like PP after i change cars of course or give them a oil change i tried everything it worked fine yesterday.
04-18-2013, 05:07 PM #734
Dunno if this would be complicated, but an idea for a future release maybe. An option to add all tickets for a particular manufacturer in 1 go, rather than adding each one individually. And possibly within that feature, being able to only add standards or premiums depending on the needs.
04-18-2013, 07:20 PM #735
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Tunerguy21 View Post
Hey, I was wondering if I could get codes for the aftermarket tuning bits (ex. weight redution, ultra high turbo, etc.) and for the turbo/supercharger noises. I have a twin turbo 3.2L NSX RM and a 2JZ powered M3 Coupe, and it just doesn't sound right without the turbo noise, and the same for superchargers. If anyone could give me the sound codes (and where to enter them) and the tuning part codes, even if its in a PM, that would be great. Thank you.

NOTE: Just in case anyone was wondering, I am on GT5 Editor 1.3.1 (obviously).

I don't know if the sound for particular parts is stored somewhere in the car structure. There are some parts left which I haven't fully disclosed yet.
I thought that the sound changes through the "implemented" parts, e.g. change the motor and you (as far as I remember) get a different sound for that.

Originally posted by shepzki View Post
Dunno if this would be complicated, but an idea for a future release maybe. An option to add all tickets for a particular manufacturer in 1 go, rather than adding each one individually. And possibly within that feature, being able to only add standards or premiums depending on the needs.

Noted. We'll se..
04-18-2013, 07:43 PM #736
this program is pick up as a virus by Norton everytime, I even allowed the program in my firewall but still wont allow me to use it. To some people id say be careful using it. Mediafire is also a bad site to download from.
04-18-2013, 07:47 PM #737
ch1potle
Save Point
Originally posted by Pro View Post
this program is pick up as a virus by Norton everytime, I even allowed the program in my firewall but still wont allow me to use it. To some people id say be careful using it. Mediafire is also a bad site to download from.

Norton is like that guy that wants to be the smartest in the class but really isn't good at anything and has no friends.
04-18-2013, 07:55 PM #738
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Pro View Post

Originally posted by ch1potle View Post
Norton is like that guy that wants to be the smartest in the class but really isn't good at anything and has no friends.

Naaa, come on. He's got at least ONE friend, I think his name is McAfee..
04-18-2013, 07:57 PM #739
still not downloading this Norton works 100% fine for over the 2 years ive used it. This program is not trusted for sure on AVG and MAafee.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo