03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-19-2013, 07:57 AM #758
lsvtec17
Do a barrel roll!
How about a option to restore the car back to 0 miles (restore ticket) just a suggestion
04-19-2013, 08:00 AM #759
i think i found a bug or glitch? when i mod my b-spec level to 40 and i play for like 2 games, the b-spec level shows 33 instead of 40. anyone experienced this?
04-19-2013, 08:14 AM #760
LucaTurilli
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by lsvtec17 View Post
How about a option to restore the car back to 0 miles (restore ticket) just a suggestion

This is currently included in my tool, but I bet Slim will include this feature in his next update (? Smile)

Originally posted by perrypus View Post
i think i found a bug or glitch? when i mod my b-spec level to 40 and i play for like 2 games, the b-spec level shows 33 instead of 40. anyone experienced this?

Not sure, but it sounds like your experience is not corrected, so when winning XP on your B-spec level, it re-calculates the correct level.

Or something else....
04-19-2013, 08:34 AM #761
And another enhancement request.
(Though might have already been asked)

Can you put all the items and cars in alphabetical order?

Cheers
04-19-2013, 09:42 AM #762
Originally posted by Theory. View Post

Secret cars can have like "DLC Mark", like when you purchase the Red Bull X2011 Prototype.

Nice idea.Happy
Plus any of the other DLC that the creators wish to enter at a later date that would be a great option.:y:

Would defo give us a chance to a fresh green ticket of the models we may of used already?
Plus it would NOT allow anyone just to get them if they haven,t purchased DLC.

EDIT:
Also like the option for the simple fact I lost mine in ticket form and when your a collector even tho you can not send it, You know its still there. :(
Last edited by shabba777 ; 04-19-2013 at 09:45 AM.
04-19-2013, 10:02 AM #763
just wish I could get into the _db file. XD
04-19-2013, 08:43 PM #764
Originally posted by perrypus View Post

this is a bug it happened to me when you load the game you will be LV 40 A&B speck but when you finish a race it goes to 33.
i tried it again but this time i checked my profile first my A&B speck say i need -1xp to reach next level. its probably a typo in the app.
i fixed my save with HX and it stays at 40.
04-19-2013, 10:18 PM #765
Why the country changes to HYBRID? To do that in my opinion is the worst idea ever.
04-19-2013, 10:31 PM #766
Originally posted by wejhvabewjty View Post
Why the country changes to HYBRID? To do that in my opinion is the worst idea ever.

So you would know it's a hybrid.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo