03-19-2013, 06:32 PM #1
slim355
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This Editor works best on SaveGames from version 2.00 to 2.11 of GT5 !

GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k

DOWNLOAD You must login or register to view this content.

(PSN Not Required)

New Features to 1.3.1:

1. 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
  2. Max Dealer Colours Updated
  3. Database Optimized
  4. Thumbnail Fetch is optional
  5. Delete Tickets from your save
  6. Minor Bug Fixes

We're not done yet Winky Winky

New Features to 1.3.0:

1. Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
  2. Insert Special Car directly to garage.
  3. Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
  4. More Global Options to Set
  5. Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.

NOTE:
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:

Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...

If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.

New Features to 1.2.2:

1. Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
  2. Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
  3. Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
  4. Add Paints
  5. Edit your currently selected car
  6. Borrow Glitch
  7. Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
  8. All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
  9. Credits
  10. Gameday
  11. Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
  12. Saves are Backed up.
  13. Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...

ScreenCaps v1.3.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Guide:

Known Bugs:
Last edited by Father Luckeyy ; 12-01-2016 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Removed AD-FLY link

The following 140 users say thank you to slim355 for this useful post:

-Daimler-, -SuperMan, JordanCarr, $$$ DANGER $$$, 4861636B, 4treyu, AlwaysGetsBanne, Ameer67, Aventador777, BarneyBus, Dank, bejekas, Blah12543, Bounkass, Brian Wong, Camaro, camaroguy85, CARKING0709, ch1potle, CJDA9, cocacolin, CONRUN, Costas1, Cotilleo Puro, cpt_BanaBender, Creepzoid 0___0, Danny911, DAZGANGSTA, Det0x, DoN-WaKiTa, DubstepHD, Eat_Ur_Food, ecko_ecko_ecko, evil_ryu, evolutionX, FR0STBYTE, Fysho, G0LD3NGAM3R1989, Gabriel Serrano, GalleSjef, GaMeRGiRL_2310, gemudake, geosize, uome68, gt5gmefqstrader, GTRulez, Gunni19, H!ddenFr!end, hairyjeremy, Hmoob_Mods, Sheldon Cooper, iainoflo85, iiMiSH, ILuVGamin, intronium, Isaac Clarke, ResistTheJamsha, JanTTuX, jhonatan garcia, JK83, jordanhumphries, Joro88, KillSonik, kryptiikzz, LeterPustich, lolik, Lone_Inferno, LucaTurilli, MadEyeMoody, MadStew, MasterChieff, MatMed123, mcmlxxxix, Microsuck, miguelin9169, Moontallico, Mr.Azoz, murky1, nbdesignz, NGU GHOST, Hayden, Oliiver, Orange Llama, Paze, perrypus, PounDJo0DoGz0r, predator13, Prototype23, q-k, Ramanujan and 40 other users.
04-23-2013, 06:26 AM #794
4treyu
Haxor!
the hybrids are restoring to normal in the next update every time i goes to the garage :\ dont to update 2.11 :\ i guess this is the end of hybriding .....:\ i put away gt5 for now...
Last edited by 4treyu ; 04-23-2013 at 06:32 AM.
04-23-2013, 06:39 AM #795
The Garage Editor still works for adding cars and tickets. I never used it for making hybrids. I wish I had known before I did the update. I still have a save with them all. I just need to figure out how to uninstall the update of if Sony/PD is watching accounts that don't do the update. Time will tell. I am very glad that I back up my saves several times a night.
04-23-2013, 09:32 AM #796
I hope there a new program update that will still allow us to make hybrids and make them undetectable to sony/PD
04-23-2013, 12:14 PM #797
Ryuji
Haxor!
So sad... Well some things still working. All my modded cars were back to normal, but the secret parts and rare paintings still fine, the black edition cars (if you dont have that game version and youre online) shows a message "your car is not installed" and have to erase it. dlc cars are fine (i put that cars in my save using the garage editor by finding the codes), , if you mod a car you can do a "racing modification in gt auto" even if your car cant be racing modified, in some cases it raise the horsepower and lower the weight, in other cases nothing happens.

Things that i still do:
-add tickets (hidden parts, cars and paintings)
-paint cars from garage editor (cars that cant be painted ingame)
-installing secret parts in game

Things i cant do for now
-swap chassis, engines or suspensions the game backs to normal

Sorry about my poor english
04-23-2013, 12:40 PM #798
Originally posted by Ryuji View Post
So sad... Well some things still working. All my modded cars were back to normal, but the secret parts and rare paintings still fine, the black edition cars (if you dont have that game version and youre online) shows a message "your car is not installed" and have to erase it. dlc cars are fine (i put that cars in my save using the garage editor by finding the codes), , if you mod a car you can do a "racing modification in gt auto" even if your car cant be racing modified, in some cases it raise the horsepower and lower the weight, in other cases nothing happens.

Things that i still do:
-add tickets (hidden parts, cars and paintings)
-paint cars from garage editor (cars that cant be painted ingame)
-installing secret parts in game

Things i cant do for now
-swap chassis, engines or suspensions the game backs to normal

Sorry about my poor english

Hi there not sure if you had a look around the net but maybe you want to try here?
Just read a few posts beyond the link given and see if any of the things you CANNOT do is available for you.
It appears if you go rehybrid cars it lets you, Or make new ones of the ones you created before?
So "swap chassis, engines or suspensions "might be ok.
Anyway its worth a try.
04-23-2013, 10:07 PM #799
q-k
Can’t trickshot me!
I think the guys from PD just "robbed" my LEGIT(!) DLC content :mad:

I think I have to calm down and further investigate on this tomorrow. Maybe it was just because I was using another Disc (Academy Edition instead of the Collectors Edition) on trying out 2.12..
04-24-2013, 01:01 AM #800
4treyu
Haxor!
its not possible to downgrade from 2.11 to to 2.10 :\ ive reinstalled the game and it wants me to download the 2.11 version of the game first when i start the game....:\
04-24-2013, 02:13 AM #801
beretta_gt88
Save Point
p-k and slim thanks for the Garage Editor 1.3.1 It's great and works just wonderful, I appreciate all the hard work put into itHappy
04-24-2013, 10:13 AM #802
soupie
I am error
Originally posted by 4treyu View Post
its not possible to downgrade from 2.12 to to 2.11 :\ ive reinstalled the game and it wants me to download the 2.12 version of the game first when i start the game....:\

The updates install separately, you can download and install all the updates bar the last one, that'll take you up to 2.11.

You can't go online with 2.11, unfortunately. :(

If you have a USB hard drive you can make a backup of the 2.11 install rather than download all the updates again, if you wish to upgrade to 2.12 in future.
Last edited by soupie ; 04-24-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo