Post: how do you change the size of the rims or tires and how do u get a tripple clutch
03-27-2013, 06:05 PM #1
jjdog
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); yo im pretty good with gt5 modding but i need help with finding out how you hex edit in a trippel clutch or change the rim size or make a car have a twin turbo or i want to know how to straight pipe exhaust in gt5 and i really want to know how do you get the secreat car parts you can get only through hex editing the games appreciate if someone can give me the numbers and the lines a hex edit to get these parts pictures would be helpfull thanks
03-27-2013, 06:23 PM #2
ConDoom
Save Point
Originally posted by jjdog View Post
yo im pretty good with gt5 modding but i need help with finding out how you hex edit in a trippel clutch or change the rim size or make a car have a twin turbo or i want to know how to straight pipe exhaust in gt5 and i really want to know how do you get the secreat car parts you can get only through hex editing the games appreciate if someone can give me the numbers and the lines a hex edit to get these parts pictures would be helpfull thanks

try looking on the forum for stuff before asking.

You must login or register to view this content.
03-27-2013, 08:56 PM #3
If you are "Good" at modding you would of found all of that.. why would you want someone to give you the EXACT offset? lol xD
03-27-2013, 09:12 PM #4
And I want this, and I want that... oh and this!

I know it's hard to not search around, but if you and the majority of the authors of these new threads could just dig around a little bit we could have a much cleaner forum. I don't actually know how to do most of the stuff you want to learn, but I am 100% certain that it has been talked about in some threads, I would fetch them for you but I'm not going to... Sorry but I just think it's ridiculous how some people think that every member that is here is here for them and only them. Like they will just write you out a full tutorial and give you every bit of information that you need, I'm all in for sharing the new information but when nobody looks at the new information it's pretty pointless :l

You must login or register to view this content. And as for turbo, take a stock non turbo car and go look at it's hex values. Look at the big block of FF's around the HP multiplier and the Wing data, and the suspension data. Now go back in game and add a turbo to it, don't change anything else. Go back to the hex editor and look at the same block of FF's again... you should notice something. If that won't help you... well good luck.
03-28-2013, 12:00 AM #5
Yo, I'm pretty good at modding at GT5, but if you could just tell me how to mod, that would be great.
03-28-2013, 12:03 AM #6
raduboxer
Vault dweller
if you are pretty good , why you asking us ? do you want and the line to make the current hp of a car to make it in FF then multiply x 255 ? lolzz
03-28-2013, 01:31 AM #7
gringo96
Little One
Originally posted by Munkie View Post
Yo, I'm pretty good at modding at GT5, but if you could just tell me how to mod, that would be great.

>knows how to mod
>tell me how to mod
[ATTACH=CONFIG]23232[/ATTACH]
03-28-2013, 07:12 PM #8
jjdog
Do a barrel roll!
i know how to mod i just need to know the hex numbers for a twin turbo because i want to put a twin turbo on a camero
03-28-2013, 07:38 PM #9
i know how to mod i just need to know the hex numbers for a twin turbo because i want to put a twin turbo on a camero

well, you could always try uploading a twin turbo car and examining the save and then try that instead of hoping someone will give you an answer.. something called taking initiative. try it out you'll get farther in life.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

yo im pretty good with gt5 modding but i need help with finding out how you hex edit in a trippel clutch or change the rim size or make a car have a twin turbo or i want to know how to straight pipe exhaust in gt5 and i really want to know how do you get the secreat car parts you can get only through hex editing the games appreciate if someone can give me the numbers and the lines a hex edit to get these parts pictures would be helpfull thanks

lemme guess, u were online and someone said they had all this cool stuff on their car and now your creating a thread for something that is impossible and just proving to yourself and the rest of us how DU... i mean gullible for believing the BS.
03-29-2013, 01:50 AM #10
Z.Supra
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by ImOnDatPurple View Post
well, you could always try uploading a twin turbo car and examining the save and then try that instead of hoping someone will give you an answer.. something called taking initiative. try it out you'll get farther in life.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

lemme guess, u were online and someone said they had all this cool stuff on their car and now your creating a thread for something that is impossible and just proving to yourself and the rest of us how DU... i mean gullible for believing the BS.

Till today, I cannot find the different between Twin Turbo and Single Turbo.
I just found few types of turbo (only included the MIDDLE RPM , HIGH RPM)

1: Explosive Turbo (Lag > Explode - most of them with Marvelous power)
2: Smooth (High RPM aimed, doesn't feel lag or explosive but you have to use the high rpm range)
3: Nice curve of power range (middle to high RPM)
4: Full boosted (increase few HP but the curve are well and it is always Full boosted)
5: Torque aimed (HP increase little bit)
6: it seems didn't changed the power curve but adding Marvelous Power

I never tried the small (LOW RPM) Turbo.
I use HIGH RPM Turbo MOST.
And only 2-3 middle RPM aimed Turbo I would use.
I am not going to spread them out here, of course :dumb:
Talking about the types of turbo is already a kind of hints of choosing the turbo Smile
Already shared my work.
If he wanna know , I think he should try it himself :dumb:
I got 10 turbos for my work Smile

He said he is pretty good with modding
then he must know what car is it in this graph
and also what are those code I circled or Highlighted
which means we don't need to answer anything.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Topic owner , Hey!

X2011 Base , Car = X2010 JP FLAG COLOR

AND SEE WHAT THEY ARE???

"Add it myself" is the action.

Even nowadays , most of the tunner do sharing on threads,

YOU HAVE ENOUGH SOURCE TO DO MOST OF YOUR IDEAS.

Around a month before since I have arrived,

There are only few tuners and most of them keeping their mouth shut , avoiding others to talk to.

I don't think some guy did't share their work are guilty or AXXHOLES.

Because....the situation now the same as me,

something we have tried, we use our sleeping time to test

We do have sacrifices...

that cannot give others with only an ask.

BUT, some guys do not share and avoiding others do sharing,

or some guy reply meaningless posts (like "I know that but I am not gonna tell you :dumb:")

acting like a kid and disgusting, maybe it's kind of axxhole.

We can tell you HOW to do it with idea and theory
but not teaching WHERE to do , and HOW to do
these things you have to do it yourself

If you wanna do an extremely HIGH RPM Engine
we would tell you by using FGT or F10/F2007 engine.

but please

not trying to say "Sad Awesome> MAMA , Where is the engine code, which code is the FGT engine code Sad Awesome>Awesome face:>"

"Damn you" is our final :dumb:

Most of the things we Do ourselves , with no hints.

I got the only hint in 28FF

but it is useless for me

Except the JP FLAG X2010 with 4WD I have

(no need to use TCS or SKID at all because 4WD with Torque Split)

other cars cannot be controllable of the fuel consumption are horrible

that you cannot race realistic.

I have nearly NO 28FF Cars

Some of the PM told me how to find the Place where the code are,

but never explain how it works.

You have to find it your-self , even now, I got some problems and ideas i have never think about before.

we create the cracking channel , i am not one of the guys who don't like to share, just leave with a sentence "try it yourself"

but please show you the enthusiastic, passion

we do are doing SHARING but not ONE WAY tut.

Tuners need feedback and ideas too!

After I have done the Odyssey F1

I have nearly no idea at all (think normal swapping is meaningless and boring)

because nearly each inch of this car, cannot be set in the game

The Gear Ratio , Downforce , Ballast (more than 200kg or the place more than 50) ,

Brake Distribution (14,12) , Suspension (-40mm)

All of them cannot be changed, or it goes stock value.

I have to add or set it with HEX codes and try it in game, if there are something not i wanted , change and try.

after that, it can run 6:19 in Nurburgring with Racing Hard Tire.

The most of troublesome is gearbox , the second is Weight distribution

just one ("non-setable") gearbox used me 3 hours to fill in , testing the maximum speed and the best ratio

948ps/17500rpm
42.4kgm/15500rpm

I am going to say thankyou to these guys, Whom helped me

Originally posted by 4861636B
4861636B

Originally posted by dr1ft3r
dr1ft3r

Originally posted by Vectriixx
Vectriixx

because of your hints and tut in private,

although it may only a tiny part of ALL codes,
you guys inspired me being a crazy man
due to those theory a month ago,
with my continuing work and passion,

I finished my Monster Odyssey F1 and I am proud of it.
Even I made a SENNA's F1
V6 Turbo 1001ps of FGT
I think the most horrible monster i made , is the Odyssey F1.

These three dudes I have to say thank you. :happycry::happycry::happycry::happycry:
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
Last edited by Z.Supra ; 03-29-2013 at 08:02 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo