04-10-2013, 05:00 AM #1
raduboxer
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); can someone tell me exactly how to do it im trying to change from Canada to Romania how do i do this without making a new psn account must be away with hex
04-10-2013, 05:00 AM #2
lsvtec17
Do a barrel roll!
Don't do it or attempt you will get banned
04-10-2013, 05:03 AM #3
raduboxer
Vault dweller
the devs dont scare me ill attempt it if i do get banned ill resign my savegame to new account they wont ban anybody there just trying to scare us
04-10-2013, 06:08 AM #4
Dank
Not Former Staff
They've been banning people...
04-10-2013, 07:12 AM #5
raduboxer
Vault dweller
i don't care there not gonna ban me and iv read all the ban reports and it all sounds like a bunch of corrupted data and errors that people automatically assume they where banned so can someone please tell me how to change my online region i didn't make this post to hear stories about people who apparently got banned if i get banned i don't care ill make new account
Last edited by raduboxer ; 04-10-2013 at 07:15 AM.
04-10-2013, 08:46 AM #6
Enable secret menu eather manually or with tools here. Enable that one disabled toggle(can't remember name). When you click on that toggle it will allow you to change your name and region. There was some other things you need to enable from the secret menu too so it shows up so just try.

EDIT:
Also tell me if you get banned because I tested this before they started banning and I still haven't got banned. Instead ppl who raced seasonals before banning started got banned(maybe not all of them, idk).
Last edited by razerman ; 04-10-2013 at 08:54 AM.
04-10-2013, 09:18 AM #7
raduboxer
Vault dweller
hey razer iv tried your method and that function does not work flag does not change after the race is over when the list of names pops up shows your name with no flag but in the lobby your still with your real region flag its pissing me off someone on here told me Alter SFO with any HEX editor & rename your BC**XXXXX-GAME directory name what does he mean??
04-10-2013, 09:34 AM #8
Lool amusing like people are thinking ;-))
Why make a lot of things to change then you got banned ;-))
You writte: "not care about this I make a new one and transform the save"
Make a new PSN in Romania transfer your save and you have what you want without risk to loss your other acc because of switching your acc data.
I don`t understand sorry ;-(
Please say not you want your ID because when you got banned the ID is closed you can not take it again.
Also understand changing acc datas you broke also the rules from Sony not only PD.
Whats the advantage with the other way???
Last edited by pitkawa ; 04-10-2013 at 09:41 AM.
04-10-2013, 10:24 AM #9
@raduboxer

"BC**XXXXX-GAME" - That is for changing the region of SAVEDATA so for example a European region SAVEDATA (BCES) resigned to American region (BCUS) will now work with an American region game disc.

@pitkawa

+1
Last edited by murky1 ; 04-10-2013 at 10:26 AM.
04-10-2013, 10:51 AM #10
raduboxer
Vault dweller
good point i guess there no way to do it unless i just make a new account i thought the ability to do that was possible because somewhere in the hex of the game has to be every single flag listed and a value for the flag your currently using so i got the impression that this is something that could be changed me im not worried at all about being banned by sony or gt5 cause ps4 is around the corner anyway where all gonna be moving soon im a risk taker
Last edited by raduboxer ; 04-10-2013 at 10:53 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo