04-25-2013, 04:45 AM #1
Ryuji
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok guys, theres two ways to take. continue in 2.12 without mod your cars or back to 2.11 and have the option to mod all your cars. you can downgrade but it takes a lot time installing updates from 1.05..... oh dear.. but i have a very easy way to do it, theres the link
You must login or register to view this content.
just download and install it in your console.

The following user thanked Ryuji for this useful post:

giepie
04-25-2013, 10:43 AM #2
Originally posted by Ryuji View Post
Ok guys, theres two ways to take. continue in 2.12 without mod your cars or back to 2.11 and have the option to mod all your cars. you can downgrade but it takes a lot time installing updates from 1.05..... oh dear.. but i have a very easy way to do it, theres the link
how do i put that on my console this his awesome!!

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Ok guys, theres two ways to take. continue in 2.12 without mod your cars or back to 2.11 and have the option to mod all your cars. you can downgrade but it takes a lot time installing updates from 1.05..... oh dear.. but i have a very easy way to do it, theres the link
yeah i just tried idk if i did something wrong but nothing comes up on ps3 how do i do this
04-25-2013, 10:49 AM #3
Ryuji
Haxor!
download it and put into a usb pendrive, then unstall from install package file (PKG). it works in CFW consoles. i dont know if OFW consoles have the option to install PKG files from a usb pendrive.
04-25-2013, 10:51 AM #4
download it and put into a usb pendrive, then unstall from install package file (PKG). it works in CFW consoles. i dont know if OFW consoles have the option to install PKG files from a usb pendrive.
yeah im not jailbroken wish i was there was a firmware update today 4.41 do u think its possible that i could do it
04-25-2013, 10:58 AM #5
Ryuji
Haxor!
this patch BCES00569 version, if you have another version of the game, doesnt work. if you already install this pkg,check the game version in manual menu in the main screen of the game, look to upper left screen, there is the version number, if the patch is correctly installed the version number is 2.11xxxxxxxx. if dont the number is 2.12xxxxx
04-25-2013, 11:14 AM #6
this patch BCES00569 version, if you have another version of the game, doesnt work. if you already install this pkg,check the game version in manual menu in the main screen of the game, look to upper left screen, there is the version number, if the patch is correctly installed the version number is 2.11xxxxxxxx. if dont the number is 2.12xxxxx
but where exactly do i stick your patch on my usb in the save game folder? yeah my save game folder said BCUS98114-GAME
04-25-2013, 04:29 PM #7
Great but I think you can't go On-Line BTW..
04-25-2013, 07:24 PM #8
Ryuji
Haxor!
is correct, if you downgrade, you lost the online features. this patch lets you downgrade quickly to 2.11 or update to 2.12 using the official update.
04-25-2013, 07:27 PM #9
Misslehead
Do a barrel roll!
This only works on CFW consoles, OFW consoles can't install .pkg files.
04-25-2013, 07:52 PM #10
Ryuji
Haxor!
Ok guys if anyone wants to dowmgrade just post your game region (bces, bcus,bcas....) and i send the correct patch
remember, this is only a easy way to downgrade without uninstall your game data (not erase your save data) if you downgrade you cant go online but you can upgrade easily to real 2.12 update in seconds. Also you can manage two save states, one for modded cars in 2.11, the other to 2.12 without mods

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

SOME NEWS.. THIS ONLY WORKS IN CFW CONSOLES. SORRY ABOUT OFW GUYS, ANOTHER LINK FOR THE BCUS98114 VERSION

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo