Post: Gt6 hybrid save, a fix for ofw users till gt6 save editor comes out
03-01-2014, 05:52 AM #1
kameron101
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This only has about 5 or 6 cars that have raised HP that are up at the top of the car list.

And i think about 38mill left in credits

Cars are:

Red Bull x2011@ 4751 hp
Skyline Gt-R M@ 1528 hp
Bugatti veyron@ 3459 hp
ZZII@ 2019 hp
Red Devil@ 2251 hp
Camaro Rs@ 1835 hp
2013 Juan Montoya Nascar car@ 2701

Also Slammed F-150 Lightning, Ram 1500 and some others i cant remember.

This is a fix for OFW users till A save editor comes out so you wont keep posting on farsides thread about his being only for CFW users.... No offense from that statement.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT SAVES AND EDIT UR CARS FOR YOU I WILL ALSO NOT TAKE REQUESTS FOR CERTAIN CARS TO BE HYBRIDED.
ALSO THIS IS FROM BCES VERSION SAVE. I WILL NOT EXPLAIN OR HELP FIGURE OUT HOW TO RESIGN IT. BUT I AM PRETTY SURE YOULL NEED TO HAVE YOUR SAVE AND BACKUP ON YOUR PS3 DELETED BEFORE UPLOADING THIS ONE TO YOUR PS3.

ALSO APPARENTLY ANY GT6 SAVES YOU USE WONT WORK ONLINE IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE USER AGREEMENT ON GT6 GAME. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.

Now Enjoy:You must login or register to view this content.

Resigning save tuts!=D
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by kameron101 ; 03-02-2014 at 12:05 PM.

The following 14 users say thank you to kameron101 for this useful post:

cocacolin, cuweniwant, Debiel-2014, Feraligatr92, Fizzy Joon, JK83, LucaTurilli, mazzod, modded_hero, redbullduddy1, Rikzaah,
05-14-2014, 08:42 AM #110
And why should this be online anyway, he does say at beginning of post it not work online. And it does stop the little kids play and then make out it's there save editing etc and getting all the credit for something not there's Winky WinkySmile

Also 53 cars in the save as well so good enough to build up garage with winning more as can buy as well with the 38 million+ credits Winky Winky
Last edited by robbos21 ; 05-18-2014 at 08:20 PM.
05-19-2014, 05:05 AM #111
wait so if i already play online cuz i accepted the agreement that means i cant use the cars. but if i dont accept the agreement then i cant play online period.
05-19-2014, 05:43 AM #112
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Hacked cars online = bann
05-19-2014, 06:05 PM #113
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by sneer95 View Post
wait so if i already play online cuz i accepted the agreement that means i cant use the cars. but if i dont accept the agreement then i cant play online period.

No, they are saying this gamesave has already accepted the online agreement so it is locked to their PSN account. Online features require you to accept the agreement unless you bypass that agreement.

Besides the chance you will get banned for using these cars online is very high.
05-19-2014, 06:22 PM #114
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Ive not gone online ever with my gamesave, my PSN name is blank as its not been set up and no agreement agreed to.

If I build a save game using my save then people would still have access to PSN? Would they be able to use original PSN names? Im trying to find out if using my save would be best over one that has already accepted PSN agreement on a different name

If so, If I make one with a few cars sporting custom turbo and 15th anni cars hacked together then deleted those cars to make a second. 1 save for those who want online no risk the others can have fun with hacked cars but no nutso hp cars.

Is this worth my time? Ill have to add a bunch of cars as I don't have many lol (all the loot I want I'm still a tight wad lol) so Ill have to spend some time buying cars and building the anni cars (OFW can't use the edat to get them) before I upload, would it really be more useful? Probably rare a save game like mine that's never seen online ever.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 05-19-2014 at 06:41 PM.
05-22-2014, 06:18 PM #115
jonjo97s
Do a barrel roll!
dude that would be awesome so long as cars dont go over like 12oo hp etc
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Ive not gone online ever with my gamesave, my PSN name is blank as its not been set up and no agreement agreed to.

If I build a save game using my save then people would still have access to PSN? Would they be able to use original PSN names? Im trying to find out if using my save would be best over one that has already accepted PSN agreement on a different name

If so, If I make one with a few cars sporting custom turbo and 15th anni cars hacked together then deleted those cars to make a second. 1 save for those who want online no risk the others can have fun with hacked cars but no nutso hp cars.

Is this worth my time? Ill have to add a bunch of cars as I don't have many lol (all the loot I want I'm still a tight wad lol) so Ill have to spend some time buying cars and building the anni cars (OFW can't use the edat to get them) before I upload, would it really be more useful? Probably rare a save game like mine that's never seen online ever.
05-22-2014, 07:11 PM #116
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Naw lol anybody who knows my GT style is I like to think the turbos I build somewhat simulate real power achieved by these cars in the real world. Ill put something together probably over the weekend.
05-23-2014, 08:46 AM #117
Can someone please re-upload this file? when i try unzip it, it wont. Thanks Happy
05-24-2014, 07:35 PM #118
jonjo97s
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Naw lol anybody who knows my GT style is I like to think the turbos I build somewhat simulate real power achieved by these cars in the real world. Ill put something together probably over the weekend.

will be good man! missed having some fun with making fun sleeper cars etc. im so glad pd made it so you can slam cars, no need to mod for slammed cars now Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo