Post: GT6- How To Change PSN ID (how to use your old save)
04-16-2014, 12:21 AM #1
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As most (if not all of you) may know, a lot of us were recently banned from GT6 online. Well, I'm here to change that Smile

Done using BCES game version. I don't know if it'll work for every game type.

This was done with CEX CFW

I recommend using similar PSN names to make the change easier (like a number change)

I've already tried this with two other saves and both of them were able to get online after I did this.

MAKE A BACKUP SAVE!!!! I screwed my save up my first time doing this.

READ PAGE 3 FOR 1.07 HELP

1.) Copy your banned GT6 save to a flash drive, resign the save to the other user, change users.
-If it is a new user, copy that save first, get the profile ID saved to bruteforce so you can resign your old save to it. Then copy and resign the old, banned save to the new user
2.) Make a new/unbanned PSN and start up GT6. Get to at least where you buy the Fit (If you haven't already
3.) Leave GT6 after it saves
4.) Paste your banned and resigned GT6 save onto the new profile. Make sure you're signed out of PSN.
5.) Open GT6, be connected to CCAPI at this point.
6.) Open and connect to CCAPI Debugger ( You must login or register to view this content. )
7.) Go to where it says Debugging and where it says address paste- 0x42382008. Click Load/Refresh (you should see your old PSN on the right of the HEX)
8.) Go back to Control Console, click retrieve list.
9.) In the offset box, paste the one give above - 0x42382008, this should be the first letter of your PSN. If not, then change the offset accordingly.
10.) Set size to String. Type in your EXACT new PSN name where it says Input.
11.) Click poke in control console.
12.) Go back to the debugger and click Load/Refresh at the bottom left.
13.) If it changed to the correct new PSN (it will be in red), click the first red HEX byte, then click set in the offset section. If not, I recommend starting over with a freshly copied save (go back to step 1)
14.) Do something in game to trigger it to save.
- As a test, quit GT6 and close out of the Debugger. Open GT6 again and re-connect the debugger and go back to the offset I gave you. If it still says your new PSN name there then it worked.
15.) Quit GT6, Sign in and launch again, then enjoy online once more Happy

Some of this may not be necessary, I just typed down everything I did xD

I don't know if this will work if this is done on one console (I use two). So you may want to turn off your console after quitting the game too.

Any problems, just ask. I'll try to help (I literally just did this and started freaking out when it worked).
If you need something explained more, just ask. I'm sure people will since I'm terrible at explaining things like this.

How do I set it so you have to be signed in to view it? Since this could be used for more than just this.
Last edited by tacoxd ; 05-30-2014 at 02:38 AM.

The following 12 users say thank you to tacoxd for this useful post:

cruzthemaster, Debiel-2014, Eat_Ur_Food, EG6, Fizzy Joon, Gangsta_NGU, Indurated, JK83, Kappa, LucaTurilli, matthijscod, Ciri
04-16-2014, 06:28 AM #2
JK83
You talkin to me?
Just add spoiler tags if you want this only for ngu members Smile
04-16-2014, 08:51 AM #3
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
anyone else tryed this ?
04-16-2014, 08:54 AM #4
Didn't try yet. Smile

I'll take a look at this later Smile
04-16-2014, 12:32 PM #5
Can someone do this for me I would pick all this up easy if someone walked me through it I been using computers and modding thinks on the internet for 8 years but only messed with ps3 with gt5 so never used firmware with it, eboot etc. will pay for your time. Message me or send me skype request worldufospace Thanks Jamie I just get the 2:11 error and says not signed in when I am
04-17-2014, 08:39 AM #6
Hello i got unbanned the Problem is that it says i must acept the terms of use and i cant do it it only pops up this mesage....
04-17-2014, 12:17 PM #7
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by anggianni View Post
Hello i got unbanned the Problem is that it says i must acept the terms of use and i cant do it it only pops up this mesage....

Did you already have the new user's original game save past where you have to buy the Fit?
04-17-2014, 04:07 PM #8
Hi, i did everything but do i have to play with my new account or can i play with my old banned account? because it is still saying error 2:11....
04-17-2014, 04:44 PM #9
tacoxd
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by iSharukh View Post
Hi, i did everything but do i have to play with my new account or can i play with my old banned account? because it is still saying error 2:11....

You have to play with the new account. The one who's PSN name you put in with CCAPI.
04-17-2014, 08:59 PM #10
Can't resign my save, tried 3 times with bruteforce following a tutorial and it still says it comes from another user...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo