07-19-2014, 08:20 PM #1
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is my Garage, Ill post various set ups here as Demo cars for My Real World Style Tuning. These cars are all tuned for zero assist and using the tuning techniques I go over in my various threads on tuning. I will put up examples of my tuning tools at work, and I plan to post videos showing how I use my tuning tools to demonstrate what they can do for tuners.

Unlike many if not most tuning garages for Gran Turismo, these cars are NOT tuned to be the absolute fastest cars possible, my cars are tuned to feel as real as possible within the limitations of GT6 and a Console Game. They are tuned with no assist and using real world tuning principles and practices. Cars built with ABS-1 to go as fast as possible throw real world tuning out the window in favor of glitch/exploit tuning, anything to go faster. While ABS can be used to simply make driving a bit easier, it can also be used to run unrealistic settings in unrealistic ways. Those are Alien Space Ships with Alien Drivers, my cars emphasize on the Simulation aspect while Alien Cars go for Arcade all the way while "saying" SiM.

Please do not post set ups in here, although you can post request for cars you would like me to tune.

Online Racing Set Ups Section

You must login or register to view this content.

Super Street Set Ups Section

Coming soon, organizing

Racing Set Ups Section

Coming soon, organizing

Stock Cars with a Great Drive Section

In this section I will highlight cars in GT6 that need no tuning at all. Cars that drive so great out the box its almost a shame to touch anything, and the real world character is captured in the game remarkably. These are not cars that just handle good stock. These are cars that behave as the real cars do and so driving them can give a great experience to the user.

Classics

Toyota 2000GT (NO ABS)
Plymouth XNR (NO ABS)

Car List Coming soon, organizing

NOTICE
Please do not post set ups in here, although you can post request for cars you would like me to tune. I would appreciate if people do not post set ups in here as this is my Garage for showcasing my set ups.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 02-28-2015 at 01:50 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

Glittery Penis Skittle, hum_h2, iMoDzF4N4TiK-, Jounijkk, PinKPanther1020, Zambie
07-19-2014, 08:35 PM #2
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster

Demo Car, this car was originally built to showcase the correlation between Camber & Toe settings . As you raise camber settings on the front, the camber thrust creates a "Toe-In" effect, slowing steering response, turn in and understeer up to apex. Adding "Toe-Out" while raising camber counters this effect. The Toe and Camber work as a Team and together provide sharp cornering ability, and grip balanced front to rear. The result is PERFECT tire wear and consistent handling pit to pit. This car is best suited to racing with tire wear and no assist, no ABS.

Notable Achievements
Ascari Race Resort Champion / 2:15 Silverstone GP / 0:55 Red Bull Ring Short / Balanced Tire Wear / Consistent Handling Pit to Pit / Complete Ascari Race NO Pits stops required.

Subaru BRZ S '12

500pp
352hp/248ft-lb/1030kg
Sport Medium Tires

Pit Service
Car Wash/Oil Change
Install Improved Rigidity

Custom Parts
Aero Kit Type-A
Rear Wing Custom Type-B
RAYS TE37V Bronze

Body Painted WR Blue Mica

Suspension
94/105
6.25/9.00
2/2
4/3
5/4
2.6/1.4
-0.49/0.62

Brakes
5/4

Transmission
Max Speed 180mph

Differential

Twin Plate Clutch
Carbon Drive Shaft

Downforce
0/12

Power Limiter @ 99.6% to meet spec of 500pp

Intake Tuning
Engine Stage 1
Sports Computer
Semi Racing Exhaust
High RPM Turbo

Weight Reduction Stage-3
Carbon Hood (Body Color)
Window Weight Reduction

The BRZ/FRS/FT86 IMO are going to take over the entry level racing scene from the Miata/MX-5. I think this is the target for these Cars.

GT6HE Trader Code
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 08-01-2014 at 05:44 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to SiNiST3R for this useful post:

cocacolin, Eat_Ur_Food, HaTeRM4NR33T, nextgole,
07-20-2014, 10:50 AM #3
cocacolin
Save Point
I just tried this out on the current Bathurst seasonal.
It took me a few laps to get used to no ABS but the handling was always very good.
It handled like a real car with understeer if you went in too hot and oversteer if you try to boot it too soon.
On the 5th lap I did a 2'22.xxx I was impressed.
Looking forward to your next creation.
07-20-2014, 12:05 PM #4
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Thank You for testing and commenting.

Glad to see the car is running well at Bathurst, I haven't driven her there yet, but Ill be running some laps there after me morning coffee. Fricken epic track and really puts cars/set ups through the ringer.

That's what I'm after, a car that drives and feels like she would if this was a Track Day event and we brought a modified BRZ to race with.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 07-20-2014 at 01:12 PM.
07-20-2014, 03:15 PM #5
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
I took her to Bathurst and she needed the gears stretched a bit to keep off the limiter on the long straight coming out of the twisties. I pulled off a 2:22.2 with some room to cut that down, fun track with this car.

How did you like driving no ABS? It does take a bit of getting used to, kinda like the switch from DS3 to a Wheel, at first it feels weird and I was a bit slower, but once you catch the feel for it, the enhanced experience is clear.
07-20-2014, 04:17 PM #6
FarSideX
I’m too L33T
Can you post the Tuner Trader code and base car for this, I'm too lazy to enter it all by myself. Happy
Plus I would like to see someone get some use out of that.
07-20-2014, 04:30 PM #7
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by FarSideX View Post
Can you post the Tuner Trader code and base car for this, I'm too lazy to enter it all by myself. Happy
Plus I would like to see someone get some use out of that.

I brows on my phone, so I copied the Trader Code to a txt, rar'ed it up and uploaded it to Sendspace

The Base Car is a Subaru BRZ S '12

I also added it to the BRZ post
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 07-20-2014 at 05:52 PM.
07-21-2014, 01:02 PM #8
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Im working on the VW GTi VGT, its already a sharp handling car, but that doesn't stop it from getting better.

I think there is a small glitch on this car, it uses the adjustable center diff code but the center diff adjuster is not there. Hoping they add it in a update, but 30/70 is alright.

Im thinking of doing a full VGT series of set up's. They all handle good, but can get better. My VGT GTi is running a full second faster vs factory spec.
07-21-2014, 09:00 PM #9
EskiiMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Im working on the VW GTi VGT, its already a sharp handling car, but that doesn't stop it from getting better.

I think there is a small glitch on this car, it uses the adjustable center diff code but the center diff adjuster is not there. Hoping they add it in a update, but 30/70 is alright.

Im thinking of doing a full VGT series of set up's. They all handle good, but can get better. My VGT GTi is running a full second faster vs factory spec.

Can I get a perfect chassis for most cars and engines?Happy
08-01-2014, 05:42 PM #10
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
New format for posting set ups. This is my first rough draft, I'm still working to make it better. So many available but all of them were too hard for me to quickly relate data back and forth I made mine to look and feel like the in game menu.

I'm going to post more set ups I'm just waiting on FarSideX to set up a dump system for suspension / tire / etc data so I don't have to redo all the set ups. As well as I may think they are tuned most likely I will find ways to improve them once I have the data from the dumps.
Last edited by SiNiST3R ; 08-01-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo