08-31-2014, 12:24 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sup guys,

I wanted to let you guys know that GT6 saves are successfully decrpyted.
Want proof?

You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to dr1ft3r this is his save data, and was the only user to send me a save. The other thread I posted was just arguing and other stuff and should be ashamed of yourself. You could of made everthing a bit easier.

I would like to thank a good friend of mine aswell.

Expect something in the future Winky Winky
Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 09-02-2014 at 07:40 AM.

The following 39 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

alexnipi, AlienPrime, Blah12543, Breww, BRIZZEL, Chuck_mac, cjdb5, Costas1, csgui, cuda0582, dr1ft3r, e_dub64, elgolumm, Elston87, FarSideX, Fizzy Joon, HaTeRM4NR33T, herpycherp, jordanhumphries, KINGMANI, land161, Marco_Legend, Misslehead, Norway-_-1999, pink1, PinKPanther1020, predator13, SHAkA, smuttysy, SnakeBitteni, Sofly00, Jon Snow, t3h, Tetsu_X, therifboy, Thirst, Tycoon, yussuaif

The following 2 users groaned at Red-EyeX32 for this awful post:

Obris, ohTrashy
08-31-2014, 12:44 AM #2
t3h
Haxor!
Ooh, this is where things take a more interesting turn.
08-31-2014, 01:55 AM #3
Tycoon
Haxor!
Oh ho ho! I know what THAT means!
08-31-2014, 02:01 AM #4
Nice work Winky Winky I wanted to send you my save but you did not want it because too many cars ...
08-31-2014, 02:32 AM #5
csgui
Do a barrel roll!
Save editor?

The following user thanked csgui for this useful post:

alexnipi
08-31-2014, 03:11 PM #6
herpycherp
Gym leader
08-31-2014, 03:48 PM #7
SiNiST3R
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by t3h View Post
Ooh, this is where things take a more interesting turn.

Yeah, right down Skid Row

The following user thanked SiNiST3R for this useful post:

NGU GHOST
08-31-2014, 04:38 PM #8
Originally posted by SiNiST3R View Post
Yeah, right down Skid Row

You're so damn ignorant, it just makes you look like an idiot. Just because it's a save editor doesn't mean I'm going to ruin the online experience for other people. I just want to make it fair for OFW users to have the ability to change up there cars and fix them up, and have the ability to change the credits without them getting banned. I have a CFW, but I prefer to use save modding as that's just the same thing and it's local and easier to mod, at least for me. Now quit talking some stupid bullshit, just makes you look bad.

The following 7 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

alexnipi, Costas1, HaTeRM4NR33T, JordanCarr, predator13, SHAkA, t3h
08-31-2014, 05:04 PM #9
Navydrunk
Save Point
Dear Red-EyeX32,

There are approximately one million players concurrent on GT6. This is a large amount of traffic and makes a good business case for a website. On the website you can offer the application as a paid download, or as a 14 day trial, or even as a cloud service. Having a paid version of a product allows for continued improvements as well as keeping those who are intent on disrupting the game from doing so.

Personally, I think all the GT6 modders should have banded together a long time ago and offered an application for the players. This is like a CronusMAX, or GameShark any other help-tool. If you capture 1% of players that's 10,000 paying customers.

Great job decrypting the save!

The following 3 users say thank you to Navydrunk for this useful post:

Jon Snow, Tetsu_X, xBoyScout
08-31-2014, 05:08 PM #10
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Sup guys,

I wanted to let you guys know that GT6 saves are successfully decrpyted.
Want proof?

Thanks to dr1ft3r this is his save data, and was the only user to send me a save. The other thread I posted was just arguing and other stuff and should be ashamed of yourself. You could of made everthing a bit easier.

I would like to thank a good friend of mine aswell.

Expect something in the future Winky Winky

Don't own or have ever played this game, just commenting to say wow and love your stuff! Happy

The following 2 users say thank you to Alt for this useful post:

Red-EyeX32, Jon Snow

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo