01-14-2016, 12:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I found these on another site so I thought they'd be quite useful to members involved in NEXTGEN community (like myself).

1 ZIP files containing approximately 595 PDF files of circuit layouts with corner & length info, I've not been through all of them so I don't know what's there & what's missing.

They apparently come from Grand Prix Legends, so I hope you guy's enjoy them Smile

To use them in the Track Path Editor simply take a screenshot of the track then import the image Smile

There's fictional one's as well, I've not been through all of them myself, just had quick look so do what you want with them Winky Winky

It seems to focus more on classic circuits rather than modern one's though, but I guess that's because it's an old resource Smile

Please sticky this thread if it's of great use, if not then don't worry. Kryptus

Download link

https://www65.zippyshare.com/v/nfBeYUuE/file.html

Link updated so should be fine peeps Winky WinkySmile
Last edited by robbos21 ; 02-26-2016 at 11:45 PM.

The following user thanked robbos21 for this useful post:

PinKPanther1020
01-14-2016, 10:17 AM #2
Pretty useful! Thanks for the share.
02-13-2016, 08:01 AM #3
dead link
02-16-2016, 06:06 AM #4
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by robbos21 View Post
I found these on another site so I thought they'd be quite useful to members involved in NEXTGEN community (like myself).

1 ZIP files containing approximately 595 PDF files of circuit layouts with corner & length info, I've not been through all of them so I don't know what's there & what's missing.

They apparently come from Grand Prix Legends, so I hope you guy's enjoy them Smile

To use them in the Track Path Editor simply take a screenshot of the track then import the image Smile

There's fictional one's as well, I've not been through all of them myself, just had quick look so do what you want with them Winky Winky

It seems to focus more on classic circuits rather than modern one's though, but I guess that's because it's an old resource Smile

Please sticky this thread if it's of great use, if not then don't worry. Kryptus

Download link.....

https://hugefiles.net/qn93wfc3bvmx[

You should fix the link but thanks
02-26-2016, 11:47 PM #5
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
You should fix the link but thanks[/

Link updated now and working fine 2 secs to download it now Winky WinkySmile
02-26-2016, 11:48 PM #6
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
You should fix the link but thanks

Link updated now and all ok

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.