05-24-2016, 08:36 PM #1
Takumi7
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Can someone mod my game and put in cars? I would be glad to offer a few bucks for it
05-28-2016, 02:42 AM #2
Killa Mods
Do a barrel roll!
Send me a pm and we can discuss the details
05-28-2016, 03:40 AM #3
You can find saves on here and resign to your ps3 to use with all cars and max credits, just search for saves and do it easy anyway hers link to do resigning as well.....

You must login or register to view this content.

And a link for booster save as well to use here......

and don't have to pay to do them either Winky WinkySmile
Last edited by robbos21 ; 05-28-2016 at 03:45 AM.
05-28-2016, 02:19 PM #4
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Takumi7 View Post
Can someone mod my game and put in cars? I would be glad to offer a few bucks for it

dont be a sucker and ask someone to mod a save for you especially for money because your cars will be reset soon as you try using them if you dont have a jailbreak
05-28-2016, 02:50 PM #5
Jon Snow
Di DonDadda
Originally posted by xNIGHTMAREM0DZx View Post
dont be a sucker and ask someone to mod a save for you especially for money because your cars will be reset soon as you try using them if you dont have a jailbreak

i think the cars will only reset if u using then offline, becuase i modded a few cars for a couple friends and they still for but he use them online
05-28-2016, 03:38 PM #6
Killa Mods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by robbos21 View Post
You can find saves on here and resign to your ps3 to use with all cars and max credits, just search for saves and do it easy anyway hers link to do resigning as well.....

And a link for booster save as well to use here......

and don't have to pay to do them either Winky WinkySmile

That tutorial does not even work. I tried it I either keep getting a corrupted save error and or another error saying I can not use the save due to it belongs to another user.
05-30-2016, 01:55 PM #7
QMT
Do a barrel roll!
use bruteforce and you tube
05-31-2016, 09:35 AM #8
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
dont use anything coz it wont work for you lol
06-01-2016, 01:12 AM #9
Takumi7
Save Point
Actually, there is a save out there that has working online modded cars, but the save only has about 8 modded cars. The cars does not reset if you know what you're doing. I just want a gamesave with specific modded cars and I can do the resigning myself
06-01-2016, 01:13 AM #10
Takumi7
Save Point
Thanks, i've seen this modded save before. Looking for a modded save with specific cars

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo